What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MP7 A2 kit from HK Parts

AGG

Staff member
It comes with the box; wouldn't be worth $20K if not for the box... :rolleyes:

The box (and condition thereof) is important, more so if the firearm is whole (and in the same condition) and all accessories are present. ;)

Tony

Lamont

Staff member
I do want an MP7, but I'm not paying that kind of money for one. I'll keep harassing HK-USA on FB about semi SP7's until they give in and make them before I pay $20K or any other such amount. In the mean time.......

"Left hand goes forward on the can".

Attachments

• P90 cropped.JPG
    P90 cropped.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Lamont

Staff member
Any semi of the MP7 would need to be in a caliber that ammunition is not so expensive. ;)

Tony
There is some validity to that, but if there was a release of a semi MP7 in the numbers produced so far for the SP5, there would be an increase in production of ammo. Fiochhi
is already making 5.7x28mm SS190 on contract for FN.

Additionally I think a lot of the appeal of the MP7/SP7 is the cartridge. No point making it in 9mm really unless you want to change your name to B&T, and I'm not sure if it can or would be made by H&K in 5.7x28mm, a competitors cartridge......

AGG

Staff member
There is some validity to that, but if there was a release of a semi MP7 in the numbers produced so far for the SP5, there would be an increase in production of ammo. Fiochhi
is already making 5.7x28mm SS190 on contract for FN.

Additionally I think a lot of the appeal of the MP7/SP7 is the cartridge. No point making it in 9mm really unless you want to change your name to B&T, and I'm not sure if it can or would be made by H&K in 5.7x28mm, a competitors cartridge......

If ammunition production would ramp up, I would prefer the MP7 in the original caliber. ;)

Tony