What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

ghoulardi

the unvaxxed are total a-holes, stupid, stupid a-holes. when there is a vaccine that will protect them from becoming hospitalized on a ventilator and doctors and hospitals are stretched to the limit trying to save their miserable lives all because these stupid morons would rather believe it's all a hoax or some gov't plot or one of the other wacked out hairbrained conspiracy theories floating around out there.

now, if was just them that die after getting ifected........no big loss in my book, just means there will be fewer stupid morons on the planet. the problem is the virus mutates every time it's spread through these unvaxxed a-holes, so that eventually the current vaccine people received might not be effective against the newest strain, so we are back to "square one"

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
the unvaxxed are total a-holes, stupid, stupid a-holes. when there is a vaccine that will protect them from becoming hospitalized on a ventilator and doctors and hospitals are stretched to the limit trying to save their miserable lives all because these stupid morons would rather believe it's all a hoax or some gov't plot or one of the other wacked out hairbrained conspiracy theories floating around out there.

now, if was just them that die after getting ifected........no big loss in my book, just means there will be fewer stupid morons on the planet. the problem is the virus mutates every time it's spread through these unvaxxed a-holes, so that eventually the current vaccine people received might not be effective against the newest strain, so we are back to "square one"

Pump the brakes--- different strokes for different folks. ;)
This sounds like this discussion may become political--- no more comments on the vaccinated or unvaccinated. :mad:

Tony

ghoulardi

fine "no more comments on the vaccinated or unvaccinated"

I got vaccinated a few month back, because I believe in science

MMissile

An old friend got the vax a couple months ago, because he was compromised. A week later he had covid. He spent almost 3 months in hospital, fighting it. His funeral is this weekend. Just sayin....

AGG

Staff member
An old friend got the vax a couple months ago, because he was compromised. A week later he had covid. He spent almost 3 months in hospital, fighting it. His funeral is this weekend. Just sayin....

My condolences. :(

Tony

bystok

get the jab or not, one's choice....but the facts remains that you don't know what you are being jabbed with and don't know the long term post injection consequences....this isn't a health epidemic but a monetary event

This is a good interview and I hope it opens some of your minds to the medical tyranny and the role it plays to a much bigger agenda. You are living in the most significant historical event of the last 100 years and so many are just absolutely oblivious.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/T89an3jbcePG/

AGG

Staff member
get the jab or not, one's choice....but the facts remains that you don't know what you are being jabbed with and don't know the long term post injection consequences....this isn't a health epidemic but a monetary event

This is a good interview and I hope it opens some of your minds to the medical tyranny and the role it plays to a much bigger agenda. You are living in the most significant historical event of the last 100 years and so many are just absolutely oblivious.

Video no worky--- shut down already? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

bystok

Corey Lynn is one of the best investigative journalists you will ever find. She is factual, through, and passionate about bringing the truth forward. She is also connected in very powerful places. I share this piece as it is one of the most complete, as of current date, and answers the what, who, where, when, and why. I hope I can inspire at least one member here to get involved and be an agent of freedom standing for Constitutional Rights/American Values wherever you are. Stand up now or we may be subjugated forever. Her website is one I suggest bookmarking for news you can use and follow in times of unprecedented censorship in America. Cheers

GuntherRommel

Ok written is better as I am using the brave browser , will not allow things to open up and blocks all bulls*it. Thanks for the link

GuntherRommel

Its pretty funny now that every other commerical on TV is a stupid presciption to counteract another unneeded presciption, I am over it. F*ck the B.S. How do they have so much money? Not to mention the nonsensical insurance commericals

MMissile

VERY interesting video.

ENDER

Staff member
Its pretty funny now that every other commerical on TV is a stupid presciption to counteract another unneeded presciption, I am over it. F*ck the B.S. How do they have so much money? Not to mention the nonsensical insurance commericals
Don't take Lunesta - if you are allergic to Lunesta. Duh! Good grief, what has this world come to?