What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A long time ago, on a site far, far away......

MSOGDAWG

You do realize we have a mole on this site, right? The one that is labeled SuperMod over there. I am very positive he's the one who reported me to his bosses causing me to be banned for "poaching members" lol
I do remember some mention of it, honestly every time I go back there I keep asking myself why. I just got done reading a thread where two members are keyboard cutting at each other over a funny meme. The scams, craptacular attitudes by members AND mods, hypocrisy, elitism, condesencion etc really have put them in the BARFcom category with me. Im at a point now that I post little to nothing there so if I get banned I am not sure what I would be missing. Do I want to be banned....no, I like the opportunity to buy things on rare occasion. Sad really as I have been a member for 12 years and it WAS a good place. Now? Now not so much.
🤔🤔😏😏
Unless:
1637984654595.jpeg
I say this because about a year ago or so, maybe more maybe less, HKPRO asked me if I wanted to be a mod, I said sure, he said he would bounce it off the others and get back to me. Full disclosure, I actually asked him if he was coming down on me because I had called out a few members for their behavior, so my first thought was he was being snarky by asking. He told me he wasnt, thats when I said sure, he says he will run it by the others (which I believe some, well one in particular didnt care for me and felt I should "stay in my lane", my opinion, cant prove it....dont care). Anyhow complete radio silence....not a response with an Affirm or Negative, just nothing. To me that says something, do I really care? No, I dont but it is something I remember.

Last edited:

ENDER

Staff member
I do remember some mention of it, honestly every time I go back there I keep asking myself why. I just got done reading a thread where two members are keyboard cutting at each other over a funny meme. The scams, craptacular attitudes by members AND mods, hypocrisy, elitism, condesencion etc really have put them in the BARFcom category with me. Im at a point now that I post little to nothing there so if I get banned I am not sure what I would be missing. Do I want to be banned....no, I like the opportunity to buy things on rare occasion. Sad really as I have been a member for 12 years and it WAS a good place. Now? Now not so much.
🤔🤔😏😏
Unless:
View attachment 5767
I say this because about a year ago or so, maybe more maybe less, HKPRO asked me if I wanted to be a mod, I said sure, he said he would bounce it off the others and get back to me. Full disclosure, I actually asked him if he was coming down on me because I had called out a few members for their behavior, so my first thought was he was being snarky by asking. He told me he wasnt, thats when I said sure, he says he will run it by the others (which I believe some, well one in particular didnt care for me and felt I should "stay in my lane", my opinion, cant prove it....dont care). Anyhow complete radio silence....not a response with an Affirm or Negative, just nothing. To me that says something, do I really care? No, I dont but it is something I remember.
Who Pete's talking about hasn't been here since July. I'm sure he was asked to stay away by Jeff or Tom.

AGG

Staff member
I do remember some mention of it, honestly every time I go back there I keep asking myself why. I just got done reading a thread where two members are keyboard cutting at each other over a funny meme. The scams, craptacular attitudes by members AND mods, hypocrisy, elitism, condesencion etc really have put them in the BARFcom category with me. Im at a point now that I post little to nothing there so if I get banned I am not sure what I would be missing. Do I want to be banned....no, I like the opportunity to buy things on rare occasion. Sad really as I have been a member for 12 years and it WAS a good place. Now? Now not so much. 🤔🤔😏😏

I WAS a member since 2007 (Picture 1). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But I am ecstatic to be here (Picture 2). :giggle:

Tony

Attachments

• Village of the Banned.jpg
    Village of the Banned.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1
  • The Island of Misfit Toys.jpg
    The Island of Misfit Toys.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1

SubRosa

I've been on there a long time, too.

It sure has changed up, seems more like a kid in tantrum mode...

SubRosa

Sickboy

Here is the sad thing: I was a long time lurker over there without registering because @AGG's posts are so informative on the Mk23 and accessories for the Mk23. Today, his old posts are still the main draw to that site. I still visit there as I have a WTB post I bump every so often but I am cautious of the amount of fraudulent sellers. 😒

AGG

Staff member
Here is the sad thing: I was a long time lurker over there without registering because @AGG's posts are so informative on the Mk23 and accessories for the Mk23. Today, his old posts are still the main draw to that site. I still visit there as I have a WTB post I bump every so often but I am cautious of the amount of fraudulent sellers. 😒

I appreciate the kind words. :giggle:
However, all of my old posts over there are updated here. ;)

Tony

Sickboy

I appreciate the kind words. :giggle:
However, all of my old posts over there are updated here. ;)

Tony
I didn't know this site existed until I seven pages deep in a google search looking for WIlcox Nightstalker info.

AGG

Staff member
I didn't know this site existed until I seven pages deep in a google search looking for WIlcox Nightstalker info.

The more that this site is visited, the more it will rise in the Google listings. ;)

Tony

Tailo

Not sure what there issue is over there BUT I just bought my first pair of SP5 pistols and got banned by my second post for "spam" post 1. Introduction, post 2. "Hey guys I ordered a acog for the mp5 how is this going to work out for me"

They got 1 hour out of me lol

AGG

Staff member
Not sure what there issue is over there BUT I just bought my first pair of SP5 pistols and got banned by my second post for "spam" post 1. Introduction, post 2. "Hey guys I ordered a acog for the mp5 how is this going to work out for me"

They got 1 hour out of me lol

But a lifetime here. ;)

Tony

Luther Macc

Well said--- and we are responsive when it comes to Members Suggestions. ;)
But the 🔨 is always there for the naughty. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

I’ve realized as of late that I have no problem with authoritarianism. Humans are generally pretty flawed and in order to efficiently keep the flock from going astray, strong leadership is absolutely necessary. People left to their own devices under the guise of freedom leaves you with sidewalks of San Francisco where you can crap on the sidewalk or mug someone in broad daylight without any repurcussions.

Rob a store? Totally fine.
Walk in without a mask? The police are called.

The problem isn’t authoritarianism. The problem is when dipschits are at the helm.

If you’ve played sports then you know what we all know, every good coach is a carbon copy of Mousolini. And nobody has a problem with it, because it works.

If, and only if, the dictator in charge knows what he’s doing.

And when he doesnt, men gotta step up and remove the bastard.

The point of my rant? Nothing wrong with weilding a hammer. Just gotta make sure you’re driving the right nails. And therein might be “the rub”. As 2020 showed us how bad it can get when the wrong people are in charge (Gavin Pelosi anyone?). Or when no one takes charge (the woke mob).

Good leadership matters. Never apologize for using that hammer. Only apologize for bad aim.

Last edited:

SubRosa

At least I came away with two pretty red "It's the real thing..." shirts.

HA ha ha.

SR