What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

15% Off w/Code at Numrich thru April 22nd

dtownmj

I got a similar code. The email is very misleading. It was oy valid on select items - aka the stuff ppl dont want

Tailflash

Ah, too good to be true then. A code to sucker you over to their site so I could spend over an hour of my life looking through all the useless items I don't need at a price I can't afford (even with 15% off code)...

Perhaps this thread needs to disappear; I don't want to be held accountable for wasting anyone's time. Ha!

red

Contributing member
Well I didn't buy anything since the code wasn't working on what I wanted, but I made a whole list of parts to keep an eye out for... not a total waste of time

ORL-LLC

@AGG Tony?

Maybe post a rolling LIST somewhere of HK PARTS Suppliers for us somewhere?

In no particular order:

I am sure there are more, just ones I have recently ordered from.

AGG

Staff member
@AGG Tony?

In no particular order:

You may, if you want--- under HK Talk. :)

Tony

NorincoKid

@AGG Tony?

In no particular order:

Don't forget Gatewood...

Elkaholic

I'll tell you a story about Ben. I ordered an action 3 (9mm) bolt head from him. It showed up and was damaged. I e mailed him and sent a few pictures, he responded right away. He sent me another one with a return shipping label. Well, it was just a regular 9mm bolt head. I e mailed him again with a few pictures. He responded back right away apologizing. He then sent me another one. All said and done I had 3 bolt heads and only paid for one. He told me to just hang onto everything until I was happy. I obviously sent the other 2 back. I do believe he is a one man show and has a day job, Shipping is slow but he is Rock solid in my book. I've spent thousands with him and will continue