What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.276 Pedersen development.

Barn Owl Lover

I'm personally most interested in the T2 variant that would've been adopted if the US Army decided not to stick with .30-06 Springfield after finding out that what would become the M1 Garand could be re-engineered to .30-06 and General MacArthur's favoring of the .30-06. Read on and tell me what you think of the article pages that I linked (includes photos):

Tailflash

Interesting article; I always see this cartridge for sale on GB, but didn't realize how old the design was. When I was young, I was interested in collecting cartridges; still have all of them somewhere in my basement storage room in a display case I had made in high school shop class. My dad used to take me to a gun shop in Ashland WI that had been around for many years; the owner used to help me dig through a box of old misc cartridges he had amassed throughout the years. Fond memories with my father...

Thanks for posting the history on this cartridge.