What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4.6x30 Ammo

Crash

I don't have an MP7 (I wish) but if you do maybe this is a good price.

SHIP99 for free shipping over $99 was working but don't know if it still is

D9M9TR9S

I'll be checking with them if they do ever get anymore, this is the best price I've seen in years. Thanks for the heads up!

Crash

The first link says ‘backorder’ but if you click on both links it shows in stock. Third link also shows in stock, fwiw

D9M9TR9S

The first link says ‘backorder’ but if you click on both links it shows in stock. Third link also shows in stock, fwiw
I grabbed a few cases at this sweet price and now they've doubled it :ROFLMAO:. All good though, thanks again!!

Crash

I emailed them about another item and asked about the ammo. Was not supposed to revert to full price and now shows 50% off again. Flat rate ammo shipping is 9.99

Frangible is gone but it looks like they updated the inventory on these two:

SKU FIO46EXA

SKU FIO46EXB

I get the feeling they have been overwhelmed with the volume of sales with the 50% off sale but the lady working the email address on the contact us page was very helpful.

D9M9TR9S

Yes, I had another case delivered last week when I saw the change. 😊