What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

416 Build Nearing Completion

Psifer

Contributing member
XPljNo5.jpg

79bhUle.jpg

I just need to get A5 selectors, polymer ejection port cover, and wait for my CGS Helios DT Ti to be approved to swap out the CGS Helios QD Inconel version I have on as it is quite heavy. With a fully-loaded steel magazine and a sling brings the overall weight to 12lbs 4oz.

Last edited:

Psifer

Contributing member
@Psifer very cool. Looks great. What barrel?
Thank you very much! It's an HK 10.4" heavy profile barrel. I would like to get an upper with the thin profile barrel but that will more than likely be used for my RAL8000 416 build.

AGG

Staff member
Absolut wunderbar. 😲
Your hardwood floors look like mine, only lighter. :unsure:

Tony

Psifer

Contributing member
Absolut wunderbar. 😲
Your hardwood floors look like mine, only lighter. :unsure:

Tony
Thank you very much! That's about the only spot in my house where I get good natural light on my floors. Anywhere else in the house and they appear much darker.

ENDER

Staff member
Thank you very much! That's about the only spot in my house where I get good natural light on my floors. Anywhere else in the house and they appear much darker.
Clearly no dog in the house either lol

Which weapon light do you have attached there?

Psifer

Contributing member
Clearly no dog in the house either lol

Which weapon light do you have attached there?
Correct, no dog yet. I'm planning on moving further away from the city first. I just don't have enough yard yet.

I'm running the ModLite PLHv2 18350 with a Surefire DS00 tail cap and Unity Hot Button tape switch. I was debating between this light and the Cloud Defensive Rein Micro. I opted for the ModLite due to it being smaller, accepts SureFire tail caps, and tape switches.