What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

416D SF value?

Brad4065

What would the value on a fully transferable 416D SF semi SBR brand new be 10.4 and 14.5 ?
MM
Hey MM!!!!!

Great to see you here.

Right now, the going rate on either is between $24K-$28K depending on condition/box/papers etc.,

The last sale that I saw {and there may have been others} went at $24,500 about a year ago.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guyanaman1963

Hey MM!!!!!

Great to see you here.

Right now, the going rate on either is between $24K-$28K depending on condition/box/papers etc.,

The last sale that I saw {and there may have been others} went at $24,500 about a year ago.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wasn’t that the HBI imported one?
I remember that sale, and will probably go higher now…. But I also thought a member here has/ had one that he was thinking of selling.
M.

Brad4065

Wasn’t that the HBI imported one?
I remember that sale, and will probably go higher now…. But I also thought a member here has/ had one that he was thinking of selling.
M.
If my recollection is correct, the HBI 416's were going for around $13K-$16K.

I was referring to the original 416 D's and the 416 D SF's {Marked}....there's like {I think} 10-12 416 D's
and 40 of the 416 D SF marked in the wild, that are transferable.

HK21man

Original HK unmolested transferable SBR's not parted out PD guns that were re-SBR'd or swapped uppers and lowers to match SN's from the Texas guns fiasco.
MM

Nzfly

Contributing member
They would be worth their original purchase price for all of those who think playing games with import restrictions is a bad idea. To those who want to try and sell the parts despite that, they are worth the going rate of an upper with parts kit - whatever market may be. Unless ATF has relaxed on the classification, samples can only ever be samples - they can’t make the Title I switch.

Brad4065

Ok....without muddying the water, and I thought we were just asking for a general answer here;

1. Yes....TX was a hot mess, when it came to paperwork, him passing away, "others" inheriting the mess and attempting to sell off
the remaining.
2. Yes....unless you obtain and/or posses the proper paperwork through the ATF, it also can be a hot mess.
3. The last few of these that I watched, changed hands from between $18K and $25K with matching #'s
4. The aforementioned exclude the 416 D lowers that sold from PA.

Take it for what it is.