What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A long time ago, on a site far, far away......

AGG

Staff member
I feel dirty clicking on the link. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Glad that we have members such as you here. ;)

Tony

MMissile

Back in the day, they were cheap, and people had MANY NFA items. A good friend had a bunch of sears that he bought really cheap. He made good money, but should have waited another 10-20 years.

MSOGDAWG

you dirty dirty man 😞

I've decided that with the heavy handedness of member HKPRO I am less and less interested in being there on TOS.
I had this very same thinking the other day. He made a post ranting about how to label threads, he wasnt even right, got asked about it and says meh, I made this site 20 years ago you petty underlings....at least thats how it came off to me, especially after comments were locked 😂🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ I was pretty unimpressed. Feels like if you dont drink the kool aid made by a select 3-4 members then your not welcome. I have decided my premium dues wont be renewed over there. I hang on in case there is an item I want to buy or maybe sell. But really they are ate up with scammers as of late.

Last edited:

flybynt

I had this very same thinking the other day. He made a post ranting about how to label threads, he wasnt even right, got asked about it and says meh, I made this site 20 years ago you petty underlings....at least thats how it came off to me, especially after comments were locked 😂🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ I was pretty unimpressed. Feels like if you dont drink the kool aid made by a select 3-4 members then your not welcome. I have decided my premium dues wont be renewed over there. I hang on in case there is an item I want to buy or maybe sell. But really they are ate up with scammers as of late.
That was exactly what I thought too when I read that thread.
Like you, I will also probably continue to use the classified section but unless things change, I am feeling like I am pretty much done contributing to TOS.

AGG

Staff member

Overlords v. the common folk. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Lamont

Staff member
While HKProshop.com was created by 4 people, we didn't do it for ourselves. While I rarely had issues myself, I sure saw others go through the wringer, and there was just no excuse
for continuing to take Marc's money for 9 months AFTER I laid it all out for him at SHOT that year. "Use the feedback". AYFKM. But at that point they were in negotiations to sell the site, I understand the concern but I think it wasn't so serious that the sale wouldn't have gone ahead. The right thing could have been done and I think he might agree to that statement at this point. Hindsight makes everyone a genius, right? At the end of the day, although Marc did not lose his FFL's or go to jail, as he rightly should have, he sure got his ass handed to him by the membership. And that sort of plays into HKProshop, when we were first talking about this (What "first", this was brought up at least 5 years earlier...) that's who we wanted over here from the "legacy" site, the real members, people who had been around a while, not people who joined last month. And no oxygen thieves. We are not going to be unneccesssarily heavy handed (necessary, sure) but if you happened to be a known POS you would find yourself canceled off Proshop in less time than it just took me to tell you. Same for people covering up deficiencies in their products and never being outed because they paid to be able to edit their own threads and they could erase stuff like "your gun won't run". Not here. It was never intended to be a money making venture, and unless I've missed something still isn't. What it is, is what we all wanted the old site to be. It was intended to correct known deficiencies like that one and I hope we've succeeded. If we stray, say something. Just don't be a complainer, every little thing, right? BBR applies.

AGG

Staff member
While HKProshop.com was created by 4 people, we didn't do it for ourselves. While I rarely had issues myself, I sure saw others go through the wringer, and there was just no excuse
for continuing to take Marc's money for 9 months AFTER I laid it all out for him at SHOT that year. "Use the feedback". AYFKM. But at that point they were in negotiations to sell the site, I understand the concern but I think it wasn't so serious that the sale wouldn't have gone ahead. The right thing could have been done and I think he might agree to that statement at this point. Hindsight makes everyone a genius, right? At the end of the day, although Marc did not lose his FFL's or go to jail, as he rightly should have, he sure got his ass handed to him by the membership. And that sort of plays into HKProshop, when we were first talking about this (What "first", this was brought up at least 5 years earlier...) that's who we wanted over here from the "legacy" site, the real members, people who had been around a while, not people who joined last month. And no oxygen thieves. We are not going to be unneccesssarily heavy handed (necessary, sure) but if you happened to be a known POS you would find yourself canceled off Proshop in less time than it just took me to tell you. Same for people covering up deficiencies in their products and never being outed because they paid to be able to edit their own threads and they could erase stuff like "your gun won't run". Not here. It was never intended to be a money making venture, and unless I've missed something still isn't. What it is, is what we all wanted the old site to be. It was intended to correct known deficiencies like that one and I hope we've succeeded. If we stray, say something. Just don't be a complainer, every little thing, right? BBR applies.

Well said--- and we are responsive when it comes to Members Suggestions. ;)
But the 🔨 is always there for the naughty. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

MSOGDAWG

Sent the OP in that thread info about this site in a PM....wonder how long till I get friggin banned for offering a dude another route that is more chill 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ or "poaching"

HK12Step

Sent the OP in that thread info about this site in a PM....wonder how long till I get friggin banned for offering a dude another route that is more chill 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ or "poaching"
He’s here. Joined 1/19/21 but hasn’t logged on since 2/26/21.

GuntherRommel

Yes something weird is going on on hkpro, i think they are getting ready to implement sales tax or something similar. Those suckers. Why would they care about any wording? , must have something to do with their spyware/programming

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member

If the overlords find out, then you are a goner. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
You do realize we have a mole on this site, right? The one that is labeled SuperMod over there. I am very positive he's the one who reported me to his bosses causing me to be banned for "poaching members" lol