What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AC Unity G3/91 forearm

HKshooter

I'm looking at this a bit sideways, not really sure I see the point. Am I missing something?

Last edited by a moderator:

AGG

Staff member
Interesting--- I suppose that it could provide a better grip--- especially gloved. :unsure:

Tony

MSOGDAWG

I like that someone else is pumping a lil life blood into HK. Especially at affordable prices....makes it nice to play dress up with my guns😎😂😂😎. Just not diggin the ribbed feature....its not for my pleasure.

SubRosa

Maybe because the original design is protected by license from HK.

Not sure how RCM gets away with making identical parts.

SR

HKshooter

Maybe because the original design is protected by license from HK.

Not sure how RCM gets away with making identical parts.

SR
Something about patent protection expiring? Not sure how that kind of thing works in Germany but it's a US made part.

31ST MEUSOC

I am waiting on the OD green and Desert colors I wish they would make some white ones also!

MOTOROLANUT

Contributing member
They are nice for the money. Just picked up two as the regular wide forearms are practically extinct and if you do find, folks want like $300+ for them.
Unity did a very good job, fits like a glove, no slop and the quick detachable sling swivel mounts are sweet. No more hook, paracord or vickers wire.