What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advise on trigger work for P2000sk

Guyanaman1963

Hey all,
So I bought a P2000sk and ordered a Gray Gun Short Trigger Reset Kit AND a Match Trigger kit for the USP line.
I was told that only 3 springs would be compatible.

I’m thinking now that its just a waste of time and should just do the GG short reset and use the USP Match Trigger Kit for one of my USP.

Any advise would be greatly apprecieated.

BTW: I tried to make a new post in my WTB ad but got hit with 96 hour bump rule! 😂
Sp I’m just posting a new thread to get some advise.

Thanks.
M.

Guyanaman1963

Send it to me + a couple thousand rounds of ammo
I will do a trigger job & return it FREE
Thats what I like about this site... members are so quick to help with volunteering to “break in” a gun and work out the kinks for another member!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
M.

Hk-USPC-40

Help is on the way!!
It's my trigger finger that's gonna get banged up I & offer my service for FREE
Maybe you need a minus connector instead HaHa!

Guyanaman1963

Yup. Trigger-time. I think the only triggers that bother me, are....VP70, DAO, and revolvers.
Dont really care for DAO anything. I did like revolvers back in the day.... my favorite was a S$W Mod. 19... I know a lot of folks dont care for the Mod 19, but man I loved it. I carried the 3 1/2 “ on light days, and the full size in a shoulder holster under my jacket. Big heavy guns Have a way of saying “BOOM” in a unique way! 😎
M.