What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Afternoon all!!

AGG

Staff member
HK enthusiast (mainly MP5 platform) but love all things HK. Member on the 'other site' as well, but seems to be better discussions here from time to time.

Welcome to the site--- excellent collection. :)
I responded to your 40-round, MP5 magazine post. ;)

Tony

mravery

Welcome Brother! That is an amazing collection!
Can you talk about about the “SD”, that girl is beautiful!!!
M.
Yes sir, thank you!
It's a Dakota Tatical D54SD with a TPM suppressor. I decided to go with the DT because of his quality and also because it's FA ready, just need the pack. Went with the TPM over the B&T suppressor for two reasons. 1) I'm old school and like the knurling on the suppressor and 2) I'm OCD about cleaning my guns and suppressors. The TPM can be disassembled and cleaned.
I shot it at a local USPSA match a few weeks ago. Here is the video

AGG

Staff member
Yes sir, thank you!
It's a Dakota Tatical D54SD with a TPM suppressor. I decided to go with the DT because of his quality and also because it's FA ready, just need the pack. Went with the TPM over the B&T suppressor for two reasons. 1) I'm old school and like the knurling on the suppressor and 2) I'm OCD about cleaning my guns and suppressors. The TPM can be disassembled and cleaned.
I shot it at a local USPSA match a few weeks ago. Here is the video

Thanks for the video--- nice work. ;)

Tony

LEMming

Glad to have you here! That's a good-looking collection! :)

Question for you. Between the standard RDS placement of the T1/T2 and the rear sight RMR placement, which do you prefer and why?

mravery

Glad to have you here! That's a good-looking collection! :)

Question for you. Between the standard RDS placement of the T1/T2 and the rear sight RMR placement, which do you prefer and why?
Thank you!

I'm a purist and prefer them as close to original look as possible.

So, that's a hard question to answer as I like them both. I like the BT aimpoint low mount as it has clean lines and allows for co-witness. The RMR replacement gives the gun an almost original look and feel.
Both are awesome and both work very well.

If you had to decide, I'd say it's a personal preference.

Sorry, I didn't have a definitive answer for you.