What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any interests in a CETME 51 pistol or SBR?

Manofdusk

The photo is my son's HK51 and Cetme 51(Stryker 51) we build in our shop.

Manofdusk

Below are 3 SBR's we just finished manufacturing.
HK51
HK53
MP5

3BA207B2-819A-45AB-B790-B5593A98107A.png

Manofdusk

Are you selling? :unsure:
Place in the WTS section. ;)

Tony
Roger that Tony. I was actually just checking to see if there would be any interest in a pistol or SBR version of the Cetme Model C (We call them Stryker 51) before I invest too much time and money in putting too many together.

AGG

Staff member
Roger that Tony. I was actually just checking to see if there would be any interest in a pistol or SBR version of the Cetme Model C (We call them Stryker 51) before I invest too much time and money in putting too many together.

Gotcha. ;)

Tony

ghoulardi

I shot a VECTOR 51 pistol back when they were selling them, didn't like it at all, mostly due to the recoil. after firing a couple of rounds I handed it back to the owner.............now, if it was SBR I might have changed my view

Manofdusk

I shot a VECTOR 51 pistol back when they were selling them, didn't like it at all, mostly due to the recoil. after firing a couple of rounds I handed it back to the owner.............now, if it was SBR I might have changed my view
The SBR versions are much easier to fire accurately. The recoil and ATOMIC BOOM are still present however.

ghoulardi

The SBR versions are much easier to fire accurately. The recoil and ATOMIC BOOM are still present however.

yeah, the BOOM and large fireballs I can deal with, fact is I like my guns to have ear shattering BOOM and spit huge fireballs when I put the right muzzle attachment on it :D........but the recoil I can do without

NorincoKid

I've got a RCM HK51 barrel kicking around for a project someday. The bolt carrier mods are likely beyond my skillset though.

I always thought it would be neat to build one and use that "training bolt" with the blue plastic ammo.