What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention Builders/Sellers

AGG

Staff member
This is NOT directed at anyone in particular.
I merely felt that this issue needs to be addressed.
As most know, this site was formed on the idea that there would be no vendors; thus no conflicts of interest, as on HKP, pitting vendors against members.
Our Paid Membership (significantly lower than HKP) was created for the following reasons:

1. Thwart scammers as much as practicable;
2. Allow paying members to be able to sell their items of interest; and
3. Support the site.

We do NOT mind builders/sellers offering their items, as long as it is reasonable (e.g., builders/1x per month; sellers/3-5x per month on SMALL ITEMS and NON-FIREARMS).
Listing multiple items at or near the same time frame gives the appearance of being a vendor--- it takes up posting space, and reduces the posting opportunities of other members to sell their items (those small items already listed are exempt, but will NOT be in the future).
Please allow 4 days before "bumping" sales posts.

I hope that everyone understands our position.
Please contact me (PM or cell phone), if anyone has a question about selling--- we are here to serve, not to work against.

Tony

Last edited:

Guyanaman1963

I believe that was clear from the get go… the vendor portion that is.
I think we have a great site with amazing members and hope that it will continue that way.
As for the builders here, I also think they do some amazing jobs!
I enjoy seeing pics of their builds!
M.