What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bahnhof Machine range trip videos

drace

Took my SP5K-PDW to Brad for SBR engraving. It was over and done in about five minutes.

"Well, it's Friday... not really busy.... want to go shoot some machine guns?"

We stuck a 4-pos pack and F/A carrier in my SP5K-PDW, and also bagged up a Heat 733 clone (F/A Bushmaster lower) and a gorgeous transferable MP5 that was in to check ejection/extraction issues.

(These are unlisted videos, please don't drop the link anywhere else. I like to maintain a modicum of privacy.)

We put plenty of rounds through each gun, and hung around the shop afterwards.

Brad is legit. I spent a lot of time gawking at all kinds of HK goodness and soaking up knowledge. Simplified a lot of things that I had trouble with - for instance, he showed me how to use feeler gauges with confidence - no more guessing about how much resistance is too much/little.

Can't recommend Bahnhof Machine highly enough.

Brad4065

Took my SP5K-PDW to Brad for SBR engraving. It was over and done in about five minutes.

"Well, it's Friday... not really busy.... want to go shoot some machine guns?"

We stuck a 4-pos pack and F/A carrier in my SP5K-PDW, and also bagged up a Heat 733 clone (F/A Bushmaster lower) and a gorgeous transferable MP5 that was in to check ejection/extraction issues.

(These are unlisted videos, please don't drop the link anywhere else. I like to maintain a modicum of privacy.)

We put plenty of rounds through each gun, and hung around the shop afterwards.

Brad is legit. I spent a lot of time gawking at all kinds of HK goodness and soaking up knowledge. Simplified a lot of things that I had trouble with - for instance, he showed me how to use feeler gauges with confidence - no more guessing about how much resistance is too much/little.

Can't recommend Bahnhof Machine highly enough.
Nice!!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!!

DevilDog03

Contributing member
I feel better now knowing I said his work was good to go a couple years ago when he did my SP5 to N conversion. I have not spoke to him since then but I am glad it worked out for you.
I wish I could run mine like that you can just tell these guns were not meant for semi auto fire! IMHO.