What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beware of Global Firearms Suppliers

Wachtel

Global Firearms Suppliers is a scam site. I got took by them on a pistol purchase. I should have known better, but wanted the pistol to round out my Beretta collection. When it wasn't delivered as specified, I tried contacting them for two days. They would not respond to my chat posts or E-mails.

Today, I got on their web site chat and posted, " Well about now I'm feeling like I've been scammed. So as of today I'm posting on every gun site to beware of Global Firearms Suppliers, they are scammers."

They immediately came back and said, "That’s what you think? Well go ahead"

Tailflash

There is a special place in Hell for scammers. Impossible to get your money back unless paid with a CC. Wish the FBI or ATF would go after these dirtbag scammers, but I'm sure there are Govt regulations that prevent such action due to the fear of hurting the scammers feelings.

AGG

Staff member
Please provide a timeline of specifics, and method of payment. :rolleyes:
No "Global Fire Arms Suppliers" on a corporate search. :unsure:
"IF" you have exhausted all communications, and they are really in California, contact the California Department of Corporations to determine if it is actually incorporated in California, and under what legal name. :)
Contact the WI AG Office to determine if GFAS has any criminal culpability. ;)

Tony

ghoulardi

it just took me 3 seconds to know it's a scam.............wanna know how? look at their payment options

ZELLE PAY

APPLE PAY/VENMO

PAYPAL

BITCOIN PAYMENTS

they don't accept credit cards ie. VISA, MASTER CARDS.........the only sure way of getting your money back. all the ones they accept don't.​

lesson learned; if a merchant doesn't take CC, move along no matter how good the price is​

you're welcome. :)

I've been buying stuff on the internet since 1999. wanna know how many times merchants tried to rip me off? more then 10, wanna know how many times they succeeded? 0

because I always paid by unsecure credit cards, not a debit card or those "pay as you go hokey CC". I aways use the CC money to buy things, that way my money is never at risk, it's the CC money at risk. and CCs hate to have their money stolen, so they do a charge back on the a$$hole merchant. and hit them a high charge back fee. 😁

Last edited: