What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bought another one....

MMissile

I had one in the past, and let it go to a friend. I sold him quite a few of my firearms. When he passed, not a word from his wife.

100_2770.jpg

UltraFudd

Those are really nice. I’d buy one, but my friggin’ knees will only go to the 50 yard line these days, so I stick to the subguns. 😞

Vinz Klortho

So tell me about the SL8 please. It's fair to say foreign made guns may become prime targets of our present administration (see what I did there?).
I can appreciate "different" but is the SL8 any more accurate or more reliable than, say a quality, heavy-barrelled AR?
I could buy a nice Rock River AR and a decent scope for what I'd spend on an SL8.
There's no doubt that its value would skyrocket if Washington went after them. That, in itself, is reason to buy one.
The Oooh/Aaah factor at the range is cool too.
I've been thinking about having a 33K built (actually having a C93 re-barrelled) but I keep coming back to this SL8.
The 33K could be done any time, the SL8 may be living on borrowed time.

MMissile

Quality AR stuff, appears to be as good as any other semi-auto stuff I've owned. I've built all but one of the AR platform stuff I presently own.

As for pics of my new SL8....it's never left the bag.

UltraFudd

That’s really nice! What’s the optic?

I’ve gotten away from rifles since my knees no longer take me to the 200 yard line. Handguns & subbies now.