What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BOUGHT THE NEW P30L want to know about the trigger upgrade

ASAD

I have just bought P30L V3 i believe . Want to upgrade to grey guns short rest and flat trigger but it says its for LEM 4.1 trigger

not sure where to get that LEM 4.1 kit

can someone guide me on the exact list of items i need to buy to complete the trigger upgrade

Thanks

Doc44ga

Reread their site. It says they have two versions. One version fits sa/da and Lem. The other version fits cda v4.1.
If you have a stock p30l, just buy the first version unless you plan to do the cda mods.
I have the first version in several HK’s and am pleased with it.

Doc

Guyanaman1963

I have just bought P30L V3 i believe . Want to upgrade to grey guns short rest and flat trigger but it says its for LEM 4.1 trigger

not sure where to get that LEM 4.1 kit

can someone guide me on the exact list of items i need to buy to complete the trigger upgrade

Thanks
Welcome to the site!
Also what @Doc44ga said.
The GGSRT makes a bit difference on the reset. The overall trigger pull is still the same, but the reset is pretty amazing!
M.

Nra-Life-Member

Welcome to the site..

I have never "upgraded" a trigger. Read about this trigger upgrade and it sounds interesting.

rc51pete

The GrayGuns SRS helps out the P30 triggers a lot! The reset is noticeably shorter. It comes with an enhanced FPBS too. Lowers pull weight slightly & helps with the DA stacking.
Make sure you order the right one. They offer them for with or without safety. DA/SA & LEM are the same but they have one just for the CDA 4.1.
The sear pin that comes with the kit “does” need to be installed.
A HK USP match or Wolff 10lb hammer spring will drop the pull weight. A nickel sear spring helps a little too.

xsefan

Contributing member
Has anyone flitz the contact area while doing this parts swap? I have done this with great success in my poors pistols. (Glocks) even 1911s all ar my aks.

rc51pete

Has anyone flitz the contact area while doing this parts swap? I have done this with great success in my poors pistols. (Glocks) even 1911s all ar my aks.
There are polishing articles, threads, & videos out there.
I would if the parts weren’t all coated.
GrayGuns offers a service were they refinishing of all fire control parts with Nickel PTFE. I’m really wanting to try this out sometime.

GOTURBACK

I polished the internal fcg and some slide parts on my p2sk, worked down from 800, 1000, 2000 grit wet paper on glass, then denim with flitz then sent off for np3+ coating... slick as Moose snot now.

wadcutter

The GrayGuns SRS helps out the P30 triggers a lot! The reset is noticeably shorter. It comes with an enhanced FPBS too. Lowers pull weight slightly & helps with the DA stacking.
Make sure you order the right one. They offer them for with or without safety. DA/SA & LEM are the same but they have one just for the CDA 4.1.
The sear pin that comes with the kit “does” need to be installed.
A HK USP match or Wolff 10lb hammer spring will drop the pull weight. A nickel sear spring helps a little too.
I recently purchased the SRS for my P 30S. It includes 3 parts: the reset, lightened spring & sear roll pin. Some of the videos I watched seemed quite professional, but elected not to install the roll pin despite Grayguns' instructions. to the contrary. In the video, the modified gun appears to perform quite well without it?! Are there instructions/videos out there that cover the pin replacement?

Thanks in advance . . .

rc51pete

I recently purchased the SRS for my P 30S. It includes 3 parts: the reset, lightened spring & sear roll pin. Some of the videos I watched seemed quite professional, but elected not to install the roll pin despite Grayguns' instructions. to the contrary. In the video, the modified gun appears to perform quite well without it?! Are there instructions/videos out there that cover the pin replacement?

Thanks in advance . . .
I’m not sure if there are any videos. An armorer’s block/puck & a roll pin punch or roll pin starter punch are all you will need. It is easier if you have someone else to hold the sear for you.