What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad broke his wrist

Brad4065

Somewhere here we alluded to rolling out a logo first quarter 2022 and we thought we would give the membership an opportunity to participate. If anyone is so inclined, use this thread to post up whatever you have in mind. Even if you lack professional Photoshop skills, concept sketches are welcome. We have access to talent who can refine anything we feel may be a winning design.

This logo should be designed with the intention of being incorporated into the forum banner, firearm slide engraving, hats/tees, the obligatory coffee mug, etc.

Let’s keep this professional and steer clear of any negative feedback. Also, please don’t get your feelings hurt if your submission is ultimately passed over. The legal department is also requiring us to mention that anything submitted will be the property of HKPROSHOP.COM. However, if you do submit a design that is chosen, you will forever be lauded as "The mother of all HK forum logo designers’ and maybe, just maybe - some other awesome forum perks.

Let's get this ball rolling :)
I'm on it Homie!!!!!

You can own it when I'm done, but I'll require royalties for every time someone clicks on it. ;););):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ENDER

Staff member
I'm on it Homie!!!!!

You can own it when I'm done, but I'll require royalties for every time someone clicks on it. ;););):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh, you think you are in the Shark Tank and your name is Mr. Wonderful. Wait till you see our release. 😉

Brad4065

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:@Brad4065 are you still sharpening your crayons? Waiting to see what you got :ROFLMAO:
What's up Homie!!!!!??????
Ok....long story short. I broke my wrist/arm/hand yesterday. I'm fucking hen pecking on the computer
with one hand as we speak. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am on this like white on rice, stink on Sh$t,, name your phrase, but I'm going to the surgeon tomorrow to see where I'll be shortly.

I've got a lot of ideas, but this screwed me up a little. So......"As the World Turns, So Are the Days of Our Lives.":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGG

Staff member
What's up Homie!!!!!??????
Ok....long story short. I broke my wrist/arm/hand yesterday. I'm fucking hen pecking on the computer
with one hand as we speak. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am on this like white on rice, stink on Sh$t,, name your phrase, but I'm going to the surgeon tomorrow to see where I'll be shortly.

I've got a lot of ideas, but this screwed me up a little. So......"As the World Turns, So Are the Days of Our Lives.":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like a dog on a bone. 🐶
Hope your wrist is not as bad as you think that it is--- prayers for a quick recovery. ;)

Tony

Brad4065

Hey guys

Thank you all for your kind words. My posts are going to be limited, because I don't play well with others while
under the influence of narcotics. {i.e., I say stupid shit, and go on, and on, and on :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:}

So please ignore anything I said this weekend, and I am sincerely sorry for making a complete ass of myself.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Yay.jpg
    Yay.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 17

AGG

Staff member
Hey guys

Thank you all for your kind words. My posts are going to be limited, because I don't play well with others while
under the influence of narcotics. {i.e., I say stupid shit, and go on, and on, and on :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:}

So please ignore anything I said this weekend, and I am sincerely sorry for making a complete ass of myself.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

Dang--- will you require surgery? :unsure:

Tony

AGG

Staff member
Hey @AGG @MSOGDAWG
Yeah.....as Will Ferrell said in the movie The Campaign, {in a red neck voice} "I f$cked up" .
Yup......she's broke. Millimeters from the joint/surgery.
No surgery, unless I do something stupid......high probability, but wife has me on lock down :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear that you don't need surgery. 😀

Tony

flybynt

@Brad4065 well at least when you do something you do it all the way!

But seriously, I hope its not as bad or painful as it looks. Sending good vibes your way for a speedy recovery!

Brad4065

Somewhere here we alluded to rolling out a logo first quarter 2022 and we thought we would give the membership an opportunity to participate. If anyone is so inclined, use this thread to post up whatever you have in mind. Even if you lack professional Photoshop skills, concept sketches are welcome. We have access to talent who can refine anything we feel may be a winning design.

This logo should be designed with the intention of being incorporated into the forum banner, firearm slide engraving, hats/tees, the obligatory coffee mug, etc.

Let’s keep this professional and steer clear of any negative feedback. Also, please don’t get your feelings hurt if your submission is ultimately passed over. The legal department is also requiring us to mention that anything submitted will be the property of HKPROSHOP.COM. However, if you do submit a design that is chosen, you will forever be lauded as "The mother of all HK forum logo designers’ and maybe, just maybe - some other awesome forum perks.

Let's get this ball rolling :)
HK Logo.png