What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build Safety Post On HKPRO

ghoulardi

just goes to show you; anybody can get a 07 FFL, doesn't mean you know how to build or even know what end the bullet comes out of out........just that you pass the background check and your check doesn't bounce
wl44kaR.gif

andrew1182

I would have been on the phone with the builder the moment that weapon showed up. No way I would have even been willing to send it off to have a competent smith attempt to correct it. That's awful.

Elkaholic

Anyone know who Vaenom is on HKPRO? I've been banned saying that's my other account. It's not! I don't have 2 accounts.

I talked to Tony about this because I wanted the most views that could warn anyone here that may have bought one of these guns. I wasn't sure the best place to put it. My concern was for no one to get hurt.

Guyanaman1963

Anyone know who Vaenom is on HKPRO? I've been banned saying that's my other account. It's not! I don't have 2 accounts.

I talked to Tony about this because I wanted the most views that could warn anyone here that may have bought one of these guns. I wasn't sure the best place to put it. My concern was for no one to get hurt.
That sucks! I saw that remark Tom made about multiple accounts but did not put it together as to which account he was referencing.
Unfortunately, I do not know who that user is.
M.

NorincoKid

Wow, that is wild. I hope everything gets resolved. Sounds like both parties involved have a lot going on unfortunately.

just goes to show you; anybody can get a 07 FFL, doesn't mean you know how to build or even know what end the bullet comes out of out........

This is unfortunately true, and I would know.....I have an 07 too 😅

jdowney

One big problem with licensing of any kind is that the customer tends to forget caveat emptor. I've seen that over and over in contracting - people assume a contractor's license means the guy is competent and honest.

I was sorry to see all this blow up as it did. Ed's a nice guy, but that doesn't make a person a good gunsmith. He does seem to be pretty straight about acknowledging errors however.