What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Century Arms AP5 by MKE

HotelKilo

I wonder what Alzheimer's Joe and Heelsup will offer for them.

esh21167

My Zenith guns just got a pay raise.

-E-
I sold my RS in the fall for $2500. I think that value of the older MKE/Zeniths will hold around there. And I think the new AP's from Century will be a hard sell for anyone in the know about Century.

Chuckster1962

My intel says they are committed to better warranty service on the MKE's if necessary. Zenith was very good if any issues arose.

esh21167

My intel says they are committed to better warranty service on the MKE's if necessary. Zenith was very good if any issues arose.
That's good to here. Maybe Century already has Zenith on retainer for any warranty work.
Holy hell!!!!! They sure are making the case for a PTR as it’s full auto ready AND 1/3 less than that price too
They certainly are. PTR reviews are pretty good, and I think their CS is as well. I know they were quick to repair my 'Bud's 93 special' that had a small issue.

Nehalem Man

Updating this thread........

So Century has apparently found all the suckers willing to pay $2800 for the AP-5 and has now dramatically lowered the going price to the $1600-$1700 range. That has to make the early buyers feel absolutely fabulous!! o_O

I might consider adding another one at that price. ??

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
Updating this thread........

So Century has apparently found all the suckers willing to pay $2800 for the AP-5 and has now dramatically lowered the going price to the $1600-$1700 range. That has to make the early buyers feel absolutely fabulous!! o_O

I might consider adding another one at that price. ??

Much better. ;)

Tony

Runinamuck

That's good to here. Maybe Century already has Zenith on retainer for any warranty work.

They certainly are. PTR reviews are pretty good, and I think their CS is as well. I know they were quick to repair my 'Bud's 93 special' that had a small issue.
I have a PTR 9KT and the 9CT, both run as well as my Zenith Z5P which runs flawless.
Fit and finish are excellent on both PTR's.