What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expanding from hkpro😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kottonballs

I just joined from HKPro as well. I was just banned for spam because I and another member posted from my house (same IP). They rejected my appeal. I don't need that hassle.

AGG

Staff member
I just joined from HKPro as well. I was just banned for spam because I and another member posted from my house (same IP). They rejected my appeal. I don't need that hassle.

Again, welcome to the site, and to the Village of the Banned. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Village of the Banned.jpg

HKPRO

I lifted it. We are getting inundated with spammers and scammers, and the software is catching that. We are averaging about 20 new scammers joining a day. Sorry about that.

HKPRO

I just saw you were banned yet again. What the hell did I miss? Looks like the TP7 thread got interesting before I checked it again, LoL
Tony isn't banned at HKPRO. He has declined to participate there further. I just checked again to verify.

Elkaholic

I lifted it. We are getting inundated with spammers and scammers, and the software is catching that. We are averaging about 20 new scammers joining a day. Sorry about that.
Would you mind telling me why you banned me? Same user name there as here. I did the contact us thing a couple of times. Absolute no response. Read your response in post number 51. I don't have 2 accounts and never have.

https://www.hkpro.com/threads/received-this-51-today.559688/page-3

Guyanaman1963

Would you mind telling me why you banned me? Same user name there as here. I did the contact us thing a couple of times. Absolute no response. Read your response in post number 51. I don't have 2 accounts and never have.

Good luck finding an answer that makes sense. I was banned in the ELITEUSA thread and was told “You earned that ban!” And that it was “Only temporary!”. Yes it was lifted, and EliteUSA was eventually permanently banned for being a scum bag!
But still… I was attacked and slandered… and I got banned? Go figure!
M.

HKPRO

I lifted it. G, Elite caused a ton of headaches. All I can do is ask that you get past it with our apologies. Life is too short to carry bitterness. You're back on and have been for a long time.

AGG

Staff member
Good luck finding an answer that makes sense. I was banned in the ELITEUSA thread and was told “You earned that ban!” And that it was “Only temporary!”. Yes it was lifted, and EliteUSA was eventually permanently banned for being a scum bag!
But still… I was attacked and slandered… and I got banned? Go figure!
M.

Overlords again. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Lamont

Staff member
Life is too short to carry bitterness. .
Bitterness is not the same as remembrance. You had a "come to Jesus", cool, but that's for you, not us.* We don't want a connection with Pro or any of the owners, or any of the Mods. It's always drama and we want none of it, it's a big part of why we left. Pro has always preached this "can't we all get along" kind of stuff ever since ProShop went live. Yet by all accounts from the constant stream of defectors, *things have never really changed. Still people leaving for a place where it's harder to get banned, still etc. etc. So no, we can't all get along. We don't wish to be associated with you.

Why exactly are you here? Seriously, why?

HKPRO

Kent, truth is, I am not here much. Maybe once every six weeks for maybe 20-30 mins. The traffic is so low, that any more frequently isn't necessary. I wish I still owned HKPRO. It's making a crap ton of money for Canadians.

I saw something on here that I felt like commenting on, and thus made my presence known. My last post was in September of last year. It's amusing to me that your post takes issue with the term bitterness, and then expresses exactly that. What's most interesting is that, unlike you, most members here are also there, even while they're denigrating us here. I suspect for the same reason, because there's not much traffic here. That doesn't bother me. But in the case of Elkaholic, I was wrong on the dual identity, and we didn't handle that right. So, I made that right, and he's back.

I am not perfect, not anywhere close, and I blunder daily. But I always try to do better, and I know that others aren't obliged to see life that way. Regardless, I wish you and this site well.

Status
Not open for further replies.