What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found my keys !

ENDER

Staff member
I went to the " other " site for the first time in a very long time . Nobody home . An old friend told me about this site . Looks good !
Awesome, don't be a stranger and feel free to spread the news. We're glad you're here.

Crashmc

Welcome @Crashmc !!!!!!!

Glad to have you here. However, please speak on the other site carefully. If you say something they don't like, or disagree with them.....you're gone 😉
Ask us how we know.
Gotcha ! That's one reason I didn't mention who told me about here . I was looking around and my post count of 67## is # 10 in post count ! When I saw that I realized a lot folks must have bailed .

AGG

Staff member
Gotcha ! That's one reason I didn't mention who told me about here . I was looking around and my post count of 67## is # 10 in post count ! When I saw that I realized a lot folks must have bailed .

Who was #1? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

AGG

Staff member
Welcome @Crashmc !!!!!!!

Glad to have you here. However, please speak on the other site carefully. If you say something they don't like, or disagree with them.....you're gone 😉
Ask us how we know.

I do not know what you mean. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Last edited:

RetropM

Welcome from Richmond, Va, I’m kinda picky about gun forums I frequent and this is a good one.
I went to the " other " site for the first time in a very long time . Nobody home . An old friend told me about this site . Looks good !

Hello from Richmond as well! I recently made the same move, it's nice to be here!

Tailo

Welcome @Crashmc !!!!!!!

Ask us how we know.
I made 2 posts, a introduction and a question about how well a 1.5x acog works on a mp5.

GONE.....BANNED.....said I was spamming.

Is this a whole group of mods doing this or one sad lonely old man? Crazy.