What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found my keys !

AGG

Staff member
I made 2 posts, a introduction and a question about how well a 1.5x acog works on a mp5.

GONE.....BANNED.....said I was spamming.

Is this a whole group of mods doing this or one sad lonely old man? Crazy.

Welcome to the site. ;)
None of that nonsense here. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Brad4065

I made 2 posts, a introduction and a question about how well a 1.5x acog works on a mp5.

GONE.....BANNED.....said I was spamming.

Is this a whole group of mods doing this or one sad lonely old man? Crazy.
Yeah.......to quote one of the greats, {Will Ferrell} "Welcome to the show" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:;)

On another note, WELCOME TO THE END ALL BE ALL SITE!!!!!!! I'm certain the the ambassador
{calling @AGG }will welcome you shortly. Keep in mind, it's college football day.

Lastly, I think you'll find this place much more welcoming, informative, less BS, and much less.....well mod interference
with what you say, so long as it's within reason. My only suggestion.....get a premium or paid membership, just to support
these guys. I do.

Cheers and WELCOME!!!!!!!

MSOGDAWG

Fo sho a different air here. I saw your ACOG post, didnt notice they banned you but not surprised. It was a legit HK question but as I have said if your not on a certain team over there your a scrub. Not so here, you'll enjoy here.

Brad4065

Fo sho a different air here. I saw your ACOG post, didnt notice they banned you but not surprised. It was a legit HK question but as I have said if your not on a certain team over there your a scrub. Not so here, you'll enjoy here.
SHHHHHHHHH d@mnit!!!!!!!!

If you still have a "membership" they'll ban you for being a member on another site.....dumb dumb!!!! ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now go take a shower for just thinking about that place. LOL!!!!!!

AGG

Staff member
On another note, WELCOME TO THE END ALL BE ALL SITE!!!!!!! I'm certain the the ambassador
{calling @AGG }will welcome you shortly. Keep in mind, it's college football day.

Lastly, I think you'll find this place much more welcoming, informative, less BS, and much less.....well mod interference
with what you say, so long as it's within reason. My only suggestion.....get a premium or paid membership, just to support
these guys. I do.

Cheers and WELCOME!!!!!!!

Thank you for the kind words--- the members make the site what it is. ;)

Tony

AGG

Staff member
I'll just say once more, and let it go:

When they banned Tony {and you can check my posts};
I called Jeff out and told him it was wrong......thus I'm with the misfits and banned.:unsure:

Cheers!!!!!

You are in excellent company. ;)

Tony

Attachments

• Village of the Banned.jpg
    Village of the Banned.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1
  • The Island of Misfit Toys.jpg
    The Island of Misfit Toys.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1

Sickboy

Late welcome!

WIth 16,000+ posts, I was so happy that they banned @AGG because I got to be the top poster.... for a few months. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
j/k, of course.
LMFAO! Now that was funny! I use the other site for the WTB section but it is really pi$$ing me off. Twice this week a mod has deleted my post. It is so irritating.