What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From FAL Files, just signed up!

Nathaniel01

I should have done this sooner, my interest in some HKs has really picked up recently.

Thanks Tony, looking forward to the forum- you have always been so kind & helpful with my dumb questions .
Greetings to all!
-Michael

ENDER

Staff member
Welcome Michael - we are glad you made your way over. Show us some of what you got, we like pics!

AGG

Staff member
I should have done this sooner, my interest in some HKs has really picked up recently.

Thanks Tony, looking forward to the forum- you have always been so kind & helpful with my dumb questions .
Greetings to all!
-Michael

Michael,

Glad to have you--- no dumb questions here. ;)

Tony

Brad4065

Greetings to all!
-Michael
Hey Michael!!!!!!

Glad to have you here!!!!!! As @AGG said {thankfully he said} there are no dumb questions. He's probably forgotten more than I know, he's a WEALTH of information, and
continually helps me out with my questions {which normally end in me saying, "dumb dumb" 🤣 }

Cheers!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!1

AGG

Staff member
Hey Michael!!!!!!

Glad to have you here!!!!!! As @AGG said {thankfully he said} there are no dumb questions. He's probably forgotten more than I know, he's a WEALTH of information, and
continually helps me out with my questions {which normally end in me saying, "dumb dumb" 🤣 }

Cheers!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!1

Thanks for the kind words. :giggle:
Always here to help. ;)

Tony