What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gangs of London - HK Galore

flybynt

Mods I dont know where to post this so please feel free to move it.

I started to watch a series called the Gangs Of London by chance last week and walked straight in this motherlode of various HKs doing bad things to bad people. In this episode I saw lots of G36, mp5K, mp7 and lots not non HKs as well like the usual m16s and AKMs.

The afore mentioned episode ends with this crazy and very gory shootout. But the worm scene mid episode was pure gold. I don't know how typical this type of action is for the series but whoa it was better filmed and felt more intense than many big action flicks.

Here is an intense and gory condensed teaser of the episodes climax with many great camera angles (I love the mp5 camera view, as well as they scene when the guy with the MP7 does his version of sideways crunches after getting shot in the face, or another guy getting vaporized as he flies through the air with his mp7).

Gangs-of-London-gun-fight-scenes-2451928.jpg

gangs-of-london-series-1-episode-7-attack[1].png

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
Mods I dont know where to post this so please feel free to move it.

I started to watch a series called the Gangs Of London by chance last week and walked straight in this motherlode of various HKs doing bad things to bad people. In this episode I saw lots of G36, mp5K, mp7 and lots not non HKs as well like the usual m16s and AKMs.

The afore mentioned episode ends with this crazy and very gory shootout. But the worm scene mid episode was pure gold. I don't know how typical this type of action is for the series but whoa it was better filmed and felt more intense than many big action flicks.

Here is an intense and gory condensed teaser of the episodes climax with many great camera angles (I love the mp5 camera view, as well as they scene when the guy with the MP7 does his version of sideways crunches after getting shot in the face, or another guy getting vaporized as he flies through the air with his mp7).

Here is good--- I noticed that, as well. ;)

Tony