What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

jawper

Hello all. Very happy to have found this little HK corner of the interwebs.

As a longtime P7M8/M13 carrier, I have recently hit that stage in life where my eyes dictate that I NEED a red dot on my pistols. Spoke with everyone left who does serious work on the P7 platform and the universal consensus is that the slide velocity precludes the use of a red dot (i.e. it would beat any existing red dot to death). Therefore I'm broken-heartedly offloading the P7 accessories here in the hopes they go on to do good service for those who can best use them.

Thanks!!

Guyanaman1963

Hello all. Very happy to have found this little HK corner of the interwebs.

As a longtime P7M8/M13 carrier, I have recently hit that stage in life where my eyes dictate that I NEED a red dot on my pistols. Spoke with everyone left who does serious work on the P7 platform and the universal consensus is that the slide velocity precludes the use of a red dot (i.e. it would beat any existing red dot to death). Therefore I'm broken-heartedly offloading the P7 accessories here in the hopes they go on to do good service for those who can best use them.

Thanks!!
Welcome jawper!
Saw you selling some stuff!!!
But I will wait for P7M8!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

In any event, glad youre here brother, and I get the eyes thing… mine aren’t so hot either and the older I get well… you know the rest! 🤣🤣🤣

M.