What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group Buys

AGG

Staff member
As we endeavor to protect fellow members, and do not desire another "Marc Wagner" situation here, there will be no more Group Buys, where the product is not already in hand, or is not already here in the United States and readily available to the seller.
Apologies to those that already started such Group Buys--- this should have been addressed with the seller(s) much earlier.
We hope that our members do not think that what we are doing is too harsh--- it is only to prevent our members from the potential loss of funds, with little or no recourse to recover said monies.

Tony

Brad4065

As we endeavor to protect fellow members, and do not desire another "Marc Wagner" situation here, there will be no more Group Buys, where the product is not already in hand, or is not already here in the United States and readily available to the seller.
Apologies to those that already started such Group Buys--- this should have been addressed with the seller(s) much earlier.
We hope that our members do not think that what we are doing is too harsh--- it is only to prevent our members from the potential loss of funds, with little or no recourse to recover said monies.

Tony
Tony

I'm certain those that lived through the MW situation understand. I fully remember reading through the years
of court crap just so guys could get part of their money back. What's the saying??? "The road was lined in gold
with good intent."

Understand, and appreciate it.

Cheers!!!!!!!

ghoulardi

my philosophy has always been; NEVER EVER PAY FOR VAPORWARE, no matter what the product is or how "kewl" it is.

putting my name on a list to be contacted when the product is available, yeah I'll do that. and I'll pay for it with a unsecure credit card :)

I believe if people do that then you won't see pages and pages of people crying and whining how they got ripped off.

it makes for great drama for the reader, but not much else :)

Last edited: