What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from central IN.

Guyanaman1963

Found this site not too long ago. My main interest in HK's is NFA as II like to compete with my MP5 variants. Also have some USP and some roller locked rifles.

Chuck
Welcome to the forum!!!!
Feel free to post some pics... would love to get some ideas from you!!!
M.

Tailflash

Welcome brother!
Was driving down the road with my daughter (who lived in Nappanee) and I pointed and said "Oh look...more corn"... Never seen so much corn in my life and easily 10-15' tall... Lots of Amish and horse-drawn buggies...

CIH8240

Welcome brother!
Was driving down the road with my daughter (who lived in Nappanee) and I pointed and said "Oh look...more corn"... Never seen so much corn in my life and easily 10-15' tall... Lots of Amish and horse-drawn buggies...
Welcome to the site!
Tailflash I have to ask where are you that you saw 10-15’ tall corn this time of the year?

CIH8240

Ok that makes more sense, I would think it would be hard to find corn that tall this time of year most anywhere in the US.