What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from New Hampshire -

HUSH

Hello Everyone,

Just learned about this forum - what a hidden gem! Right now I’m learning the ways of HK. Would love to build me any of their roller locker rifles with non HK flats. Have a real soft spot for MP5s - especially the SDs. Really enjoy all the variations of any roller locker rifles - love them 308s! If I can learn to make them rifles rowdy I’ll be happy!

When I can afford it, I plan to rent a commercial space where I can repair, build, design interesting title I and II firearms/devices for folks. I have access to: manual lathe, manual mill, CNC mill, manual and CNC plasma cutter and MIG/TIG welding equipment. It’s not my equipment but I can use it 24/7 if I want. I mostly have been making suppressors for myself for fun and experimenting on form 1s.

Was out of work for a long time and learned I better get good at a trade. To me specialized Gunsmithing is a combination of many valuable trades plus working with firearms gives me a sense of pride and satisfaction when I get a build up and running.

Live free or die!

Mike

Tailflash

Welcome from Utah. 'Spent quite a bit of time in NH with my kids, beautiful state. Largest liquor store I've ever seen there in Nashua; has more floor space than my local Lowe's here in Utah... Again, welcome.