What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

sniperdoc

Contributing member
Hello all. I am a Disabled Veteran and former LEO. My screen name is a nod to my time in the US Military; I was trained in Military Medicine, and as a Sniper.
I don't own any HKs at the moment, but I have owned a P7PSP and a USP45 LEM, as well as a CETME 7.62×51 and a GSG "MP5SD" 22lr.

MSOGDAWG

Welcome aboard brother. Im a 9 year USMC grunt and 6 year Air Guard Security Forces CATM guy. 20 years as a cop so far with some time as a LE sniper.
Stow your gear and stand by to stand by
Semper Fi!!

AGG

Staff member
Welcome to the site--- glad that you found us. :)
Thank you for your MIL/LE service. ;)

Tony

Komodoj

Contributing member
Hello all. I am a Disabled Veteran and former LEO. My screen name is a nod to my time in the US Military; I was trained in Military Medicine, and as a Sniper.
I don't own any HKs at the moment, but I have owned a P7PSP and a USP45 LEM, as well as a CETME 7.62×51 and a GSG "MP5SD" 22lr.
Welcome, got tired of UT as I did? This is an awesome forum!! Tony and his team are top notch!! Probably the only forum I frequent most now!!!!

AGG

Staff member
Welcome, got tired of UT as I did? This is an awesome forum!! Tony and his team are top notch!! Probably the only forum I frequent most now!!!!

That's where I know that username from. ;)
We are humbled by your generous comments. :giggle:

Tony

CIH8240

Welcome to the site and thank you for your services for our country!

sniperdoc

Contributing member
Lol, and this seems like a great forum, not as elitist as UT