What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi From Texas

LEMming

Just registered and have been systematically looking the site over. I like what I see! Thanks in advance for the level of quality content, specs, etc. some of you have already invested into this site! I just purchased a paid membership as thanks. I also appreciate what I've seen so far in terms of site rules, monetization/sponsorship methods, etc. As someone with extensive forum experience for ~16-18yrs, I've seen how sites devolve, develop conflicts of interest, and otherwise grow complex enough to see themselves destroyed. So I appreciate that much thought seems to have been put into heading off those issues at the foundation.

I definitely never fit in on the other site and never bothered posting accordingly, despite being on it for maybe ~10yrs. I'm a huge fan of H&K, but by no means a blind fanboy or purist. Just a true enthusiast of the brand, warts and all. ;) As the connotation of my screen name might lead you to believe, I'm an avid fan of LEM triggers. Not that they are the "best" or perfect, but I find them to work quite well for the trigger characteristics I like and that seem to help me perform well on the range, shot timer, etc.

As a bit more insight into what I'm like and what I hope to bring to this forum, maybe this picture will tell the story. Here's a Photoshop I did one evening when daydreaming about what a more modernized version of the USP9 full size might look like to me. Feel free to laugh or be entertained. ;)

hk-usp30l-v1.jpg
P30L slide, P30L front frame portion + mag/slide release (mag release isn't resting on your middle finger = more grip space), USP grip (less finicky for me at speed under recoil), ideally accepting P30 mags.

AGG

Staff member
Just registered and have been systematically looking the site over. I like what I see! Thanks in advance for the level of quality content, specs, etc. some of you have already invested into this site! I just purchased a paid membership as thanks. I also appreciate what I've seen so far in terms of site rules, monetization/sponsorship methods, etc. As someone with extensive forum experience for ~16-18yrs, I've seen how sites devolve, develop conflicts of interest, and otherwise grow complex enough to see themselves destroyed. So I appreciate that much thought seems to have been put into heading off those issues at the foundation.

I definitely never fit in on the other site and never bothered posting accordingly, despite being on it for maybe ~10yrs. I'm a huge fan of H&K, but by no means a blind fanboy or purist. Just a true enthusiast of the brand, warts and all. ;) As the connotation of my screen name might lead you to believe, I'm an avid fan of LEM triggers. Not that they are the "best" or perfect, but I find them to work quite well for the trigger characteristics I like and that seem to help me perform well on the range, shot timer, etc.

As a bit more insight into what I'm like and what I hope to bring to this forum, maybe this picture will tell the story. Here's a Photoshop I did one evening when daydreaming about what a more modernized version of the USP9 full size might look like to me. Feel free to laugh or be entertained. ;)

P30L slide, P30L front frame portion + mag/slide release (mag release isn't resting on your middle finger = more grip space), USP grip (less finicky for me at speed under recoil), ideally accepting P30 mags.

Welcome to the site, and thank you very much for your support. :giggle:
We are the rejected (or banned) over here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: --- you will see many familiar members--- thanks for the kind words about the site--- we wanted a relaxed, but knowledgeable, site. :unsure:
Neat mock-up. ;)

Tony