What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK 21 parts kit...

Manofdusk

Wow,
In 2001, I still had my Type 7/C2 (ER's Gun Exchange) and I bought a post sample, numbers matching, running HK21 from Century Arms Imports for $475.00. I sold it in '03 to Clyde's Armory for $2,500.00. I wish I would have kept it...

flybynt

He is smoking crack laced with angel dust, fentanyl, and meth with a touch of black tar heroin for the discerning "consumer"

Last edited:

Nehalem Man

Ultra Rare should have his lawyer send this guy a letter warning him about trademark/copyright infringement.

-E-

Vinz Klortho

This gun too begs the question; Why? Why would someone spend $30k on a kit that cant no longer be a machine gun?

Wealthy folks do some goofy shit. Like buy Porsche Panameras. Damn that's an ugly car.

Valmet

It can be built into one if someone has a registered sear...which in and of itself costs $30k.

Vinz Klortho

I looked at many of the seller's other items, filtered the list by most-to-least expensive.

That guy is just crazy, certifiable. Is he the only gunshop in North Dakota or something?

Do they not get internet up there? WTF?

$3200 for a PS90 :ROFLMAO:

ig720

Contributing member
Even a 21A might be tad over asking. Curious to see if this ever sells. Never say never!