What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK in Top US Pistol Companies

Tailflash

Spoiler Alert: HK didn't even make top 10.
No.9 got some morning coffee ejected out my nose. Seriously? Once saw a guy on the next bench at the range sporting one of these guns which I decided to take an urgent break & few steps back, as to get out of the 'plane of rotation' danger zone (for those who've worked around aircraft know what this means)... Yikes!

AGG

Staff member
Consider the source--- maybe they forgot that some HK sidearms are "assembled" here (HK45/HK45c)--- they are probably referring to U.S. companies only. ;)

Tony

Brad4065

OMG!!!!!

You've got to be shitting me.

I can see Sig, S&W, Glock {as much as I can't stand a Glock}.......

But seriously?????? There's no flipping HK?

And High Point???? Those use to be ditch it pistols.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Who the hell is SCCY? I mean common man!!!

Cheers!!!!!!

Tailflash

Looks like an HK..

Whoa, came with a test target too! Wonder if they'll have a dedicated brass collector (aka: janitor / floor sweeper) that will include a spent casing with the gun in a special serial numbered envelope with date of collection and initials of the collector. Missing that 'Collector's' envelope will diminish the collectability and potential resale price you know.
A threaded barrel for suppressor? NOW I definitely want to see the test fire of that gun with a suppressor because we all know how easy it is to suppress 10mm with a muzzle velocity over 1000 fps & muzzle energy over 400 ft/lbs out of a pot metal barrel/upper slide/poly frame lower...

Nailpuller805

They ranked them by units made, thats why Hk is not on the list. We all know Hk is better than all those manufacturers.