What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK P7 ("GSG 9") TG IMP WPB-FL Import

Guyanaman1963

Still… it looks pretty nice. It would have been nice to have a pic of the HK Hard Case to see if its an oem case that’s serialized to the P7.
M.

Brobus

Staff member
Appears to have originally been made for the BMI (German Federal Government) but, changed to the GSG-9 (German counter terrorist group). The pistol appears to have had a bunch of finish wear. Looks like someone tried to hide it by using a blueing pen. The pistol has an IB (1981) date code and would have originally come in a black cardboard box from the factory. The black plastic pistol case that is shown in the photos was not available until 1983 (ID date code).

AGG

Staff member
Appears to have originally been made for the BMI (German Federal Government) but, changed to the GSG-9 (German counter terrorist group). The pistol appears to have had a bunch of finish wear. Looks like someone tried to hide it by using a blueing pen. The pistol has an IB (1981) date code and would have originally come in a black cardboard box from the factory. The black plastic pistol case that is shown in the photos was not available until 1983 (ID date code).

Seller confirmed a matching box. :unsure:

Tony

Last edited:

Brobus

Staff member
I wasn’t planning on buying it until
I saw how cheap it was going. $2325 was an absolute deal considering how rare that piece is. I have not seen another one here in the states except for the one that was in Bo French’s Red Room Collection. I

Lamont

Staff member
I saw how cheap it was going. $2325 was an absolute deal considering how rare that piece is. I have not seen another one here in the states except for the one that was in Bo French’s Red Room Collection. I
Congratulations!!

AGG

Staff member

Awesome acquisition. :)

Tony