What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK Proshop’s Pay It Forward

tonyt915

These are always fun and good for karma.

Some rules and some considerations:

-Please only take items that you will use, no hording for the sake of free!

-Please do not take an item to turn around and sell it. That's not the spirit of this concept, it's bad karma, and most importantly someone WILL find out!

-If you take an item and do not use it, please put it back up for grabs.

-Items should be firearms related and preferably HK specific.

-This thread is intended for the use of regular contributing forum members who are in good standing here. There are no restrictions on who may post items or request them, BUT the owner of the item has full discretion over who they send their free stuff to!

-Dealings here should not be reported on in our marketplace feedback forum. Of course you should say "thank you" either here oR via PM, but remember this stuff is FREE and so no whining please!

-Please try to keep your posts and offerings in here up to date.

-And finally, if you take something please try to put something else up in its place.

Thanks all!

Sold my USP40 last year and recently found a 13rd USP40 mag that didn’t go with pistol. Since we are all new, no disclaimer disqualifying new members 😂 . Free to anyone that could’ve use it, just cover shipping.

EBD28154-62CA-439E-87BE-040A69D5251C.jpeg

ssst

I would like to get the USP mag from you. PM incoming.

As 'payback' I have the following items free to a good home for anyone who wants to cover shipping costs...

BOTH ITEMS GONE

Last edited:

Hk-USPC-40

Hey Welcome Steve from the other forum!!
Could I get the Talon Grips for one of my USP Compacts
PM Sent
Gary/Hk

Hk-USPC-40

For Pay it Forward I have a used Gould & Goodrich Pancake holster for a USP
Have a look, It has a trigger guard shape like a full size USP but the LEO Officer I got it from used a P2000 in it..
It's Leather with the thumb strap.. Worn from many times of carry
I don't have a full size USP to try it in..
It came in a package deal..
FREE Just Pay S&H
Gary/Hk

Holsters (1).jpg
Holsters (4).jpg

tonyt915

These are always fun and good for karma.

Some rules and some considerations:

-Please only take items that you will use, no hording for the sake of free!

-Please do not take an item to turn around and sell it. That's not the spirit of this concept, it's bad karma, and most importantly someone WILL find out!

-If you take an item and do not use it, please put it back up for grabs.

-Items should be firearms related and preferably HK specific.

-This thread is intended for the use of regular contributing forum members who are in good standing here. There are no restrictions on who may post items or request them, BUT the owner of the item has full discretion over who they send their free stuff to!

-Dealings here should not be reported on in our marketplace feedback forum. Of course you should say "thank you" either here oR via PM, but remember this stuff is FREE and so no whining please!

-Please try to keep your posts and offerings in here up to date.

-And finally, if you take something please try to put something else up in its place.

Thanks all!

Sold my USP40 last year and recently found a 13rd USP40 mag that didn’t go with pistol. Since we are all new, no disclaimer disqualifying new members 😂 . Free to anyone that could’ve use it, just cover shipping.

View attachment 1460
Mag is gone

copdoc

Mighty nice of you. I'll look to make sure I dont have one before playing.

MMissile

You guys are above us lowly peasants. LOL. ... Let us eat cake. 😄 Besides, I'm not a PC devotee.

Last edited:

MMissile

I'd have been disappointed, if you hadn't said that. That was a slow underhanded pitch. :D