What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK SP89 NIB

AGG

Staff member
No affiliation:

Tony

ghoulardi

I wouldn't exactly call that a "deal"..........more like in the "ballpark" what they go for 6-7K, not a ripoff and not a deal. now find one for 5K or less then we're talking :D

I recall seeing a couple at a gun show in 95 or 96, in the box but used, I think, shortly after I retired from the Army.....think they were like 2K or there abouts. that was way too much "scratch" for me to buy it. it would have been more then my monthly pension

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
I wouldn't exactly call that a "deal"..........more like in the "ballpark" what they go for 6-7K, not a ripoff and not a deal. now find one for 5K or less then we're talking :D

Agreed--- $6k-$6.5K--- the seller does state "reasonable offer". :)

Tony

Last edited:

andrew1182

I sold a NIB one for $5500 about two years ago if I'm not mistaken. Have another one but don't have the outer cardboard box for the one I kept. Just the Styrofoam, owners manual, and registration card.

AGG

Staff member
What were they new? $$$?

If I recall correctly, at one point they were $799.00. :unsure:
And for a short period of time, there was a $100.00 rebate. ;)
The last MSRP that I can recall in 1992 was $1,299.00. :)

Tony

CIH8240

If I recall correctly, at one point they were $799.00. :unsure:
And for a short period of time, there was a $100.00 rebate. ;)
The last MSRP that I can recall in 1992 was $1,299.00. :)

Tony
Well that’s not so bad, unfortunately in 92 and before I was in high school and not in to guns and especially not HK’s, but I wish I was and picked up a few at those prices. Although I wasn’t old enough to buy one in 92!

AGG

Staff member
Well that’s not so bad, unfortunately in 92 and before I was in high school and not in to guns and especially not HK’s, but I wish I was and picked up a few at those prices. Although I wasn’t old enough to buy one in 92!

Unfortunately, it's all in the timing. ;)

Tony