What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK/Umarex .22 MP5 is coming back. Was the original any good?

Johnny

Yes they're nice....they shoot well, they're built well and I have never had a malfunction of any kind.

8bb99642-c93a-4693-962e-f7fc2fccf9b8-jpeg.2689

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
Yes, I got one of the MP5SDs and it is fun to shoot. Too heavy for my 5-yo to practice but when she turns 7....

HK is offering both pistol and rifle versions of the MP5s on their HKWebshop now.

AGG

Staff member
Yes, I got one of the MP5SDs and it is fun to shoot. Too heavy for my 5-yo to practice but when she turns 7....

HK is offering both pistol and rifle versions of the MP5s on their HKWebshop now.

You're a good dad. ;)

Tony

Johnny

Tbh I wouldnt mind having the new pistol variant and SBRing it lol

Nick337

It is heavy Pete. I jus got mines yesterday. Can’t wait to shoot it.

Tailflash

Hear tell they have a pistol version this time around. As cheap as they are, I might have to buy one just to SBR; not much of a fan for braces.

Hopefully they do a run on A2 Stocks again; those were pretty rare and what they did produce, were gone within a few months. Additionally, I hope they offer the Sling Hook Kit again; this to fill those three unsightly holes on the magwell... Seem to remember the three holes don't align with those in a real MP5 Sling Hook; the GSG5 Sling Hook Kits don't align either.

1632793152020.png
1632793236830.png

MaicoBill

Again, welcome to the site--- let us know what you think. ;)

Tony
Finally had a chance to shoot it. Had CCI Blazer and Agluia 40 Grain Interceptor. Not 1 FTF in about 250 rounds total. Good feeling trigger, magazine a little hard to install in gun. Its probably just me getting used to it. Its definitely worth the money. Very happy with it.

AGG

Staff member
Finally had a chance to shoot it. Had CCI Blazer and Agluia 40 Grain Interceptor. Not 1 FTF in about 250 rounds total. Good feeling trigger, magazine a little hard to install in gun. Its probably just me getting used to it. Its definitely worth the money. Very happy with it.

Thanks for the report. ;)

Tony