What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB HK USP 45 12rnd mag baseplates standard

31ST MEUSOC

I am looking for just standard baseplates not the extended elephant ones but the standard I guess now older baseplates I have the extended ones on my mags but would also trade them for the original version anyway looking for 10 new standard ones again I have the extended version I can trade you as well.

AGG

Staff member
These are difficult to find--- I have been looking a long time. ;)
I do not know the reason that HK GmbH discontinued manufacturing of these. :unsure:

Tony

HK12Step

I am looking for just standard baseplates not the extended elephant ones but the standard I guess now older baseplates I have the extended ones on my mags but would also trade them for the original version anyway looking for 10 new standard ones again I have the extended version I can trade you as well.

An option, says 43 in stock:

31ST MEUSOC

These are difficult to find--- I have been looking a long time. ;)
I do not know the reason that HK GmbH discontinued manufacturing of these. :unsure:

Tony
Yeah I dont like the look or feel of the extended ones I like the sleek low profile especially on my duty belt.

Nra-Life-Member

I should have one used one if your still looking.

I would like $ 31 + USPS Shipping or send your own prepaid shipping label.

UPDATED
$ 31.00 is for the complete USP 45 magazine with the super rare base plate

Last edited: