What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK VP9 OR and mounting the Steiner MPS

Mildot

So its my understanding that the MPS uses the ACRO "footprint" and the HK plate for the ACRO only mounts the P1?
So the question for any MPS "end users" is?? does the HK P1 plate mount the MPS? and are we GTG?
Thanks in advance

Brad4065

So its my understanding that the MPS uses the ACRO "footprint" and the HK plate for the ACRO only mounts the P1?
So the question for any MPS "end users" is?? does the HK P1 plate mount the MPS? and are we GTG?
Thanks in advance
Bro
I'm going to open up to my stupidity and simply say......"I'm lost". Pics?
Would love to help out.

Cheers!!!!!

Mildot

I don't have any pics, howvere as you know HK make optic plates for the VP9 "optic ready" models, and one of the plates mounts the ACRO, and is cut for the P1 model? The Steiner MPS also has the same mounting footprint as the ACRO, so I wanted to know if the HK plate for the ACRO works for the MPS? There are different versions of the ACRO and I haven't confirmed if they all mount the same? as the P1

Brad4065

I don't have any pics, howvere as you know HK make optic plates for the VP9 "optic ready" models, and one of the plates mounts the ACRO, and is cut for the P1 model? The Steiner MPS also has the same mounting footprint as the ACRO, so I wanted to know if the HK plate for the ACRO works for the MPS? There are different versions of the ACRO and I haven't confirmed if they all mount the same? as the P1
Thank you sir for dumbing that down!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!!