What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK416ish

ENDER

Staff member
This might be my favorite HK yet. The satisfaction derived from months of waiting, stalking, pouncing and ultimately taking captive some very elusive German specimens has me feeling a little sad that the hunt has essentially come to an end. (I will never stop looking for that Daniel Defense HK416 rail though).

I guess I will eventually send the lower off to get the HK engraving done, but the prettier it gets - the tougher it will be to shoot :sneaky:

Thanks to all who contributed pieces and parts to my little project, I really appreciate this community. Even the perennial retail punching bags had stock on items that couldn't be procured anywhere else - at least not within my time table. To them I am grateful as well. (y)

416.jpg

AGG

Staff member
This might be my favorite HK yet. The satisfaction derived from months of waiting, stalking, pouncing and ultimately taking captive some very elusive German specimens has me feeling a little sad that the hunt has essentially come to an end. (I will never stop looking for that Daniel Defense HK416 rail though).

I guess I will eventually send the lower off to get the HK engraving done, but the prettier it gets - the tougher it will be to shoot :sneaky:

Thanks to all who contributed pieces and parts to my little project, I really appreciate this community. Even the perennial retail punching bags had stock on items that couldn't be procured anywhere else - at least not within my time table. To them I am grateful as well. (y)

Looks great--- will you SBR and add a stock? :unsure:
Heck no--- I would not shoot it--- but you know how I am when it comes to new firearms. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Guyanaman1963

View attachment 5396
Congratulations! That nice looking!

Psifer

Contributing member

View attachment 5396
Congrats! My vote is for shooting it. Enjoy the hell out of it!

flybynt

@ENDER congrats man.....i had my parts hunt done long ago, I just never could bring myself to assemble it. I just sent it off for engraving not too long ago so until it comes back I wont consider my project done. I play these mind games with myself, It keeps me engaged...if I had assembled it i know I would not follow through on the engraving 😝