What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLD HK53 and sear

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMissile

Hi folks. I'm not shooting as much as I used to, and have other things to pay for[ future 2018 Dodge Demon]. So, I'm listing my as-new Volmer HK53 [fired one mag for function], and transferable Fleming auto-sear for sale. This will come in a 4-position/ 3rd burst, ambi lower. It'll come as pictured below, plus a couple new mags.. This is a 2-stamp deal, as the 53 has been registered as a SBR.

40K plus transfer costs.

Thanks, Mike.HK53A3 Vollmer.jpg

Last edited:

MMissile

If I were to find a buyer for the sear-pak. That's priority for gathering the funds I need. Sell toys=buy toys.

Bestiller

Hi folks. I'm not shooting as much as I used to, and have other things to pay for[ future 2018 Dodge Demon]. So, I'm listing my as-new Volmer HK53 [fired one mag for function], and transferable Fleming auto-sear for sale. This will come in a 4-position/ 3rd burst, ambi lower. It'll come as pictured below, plus a couple new mags.. This is a 2-stamp deal, as the 53 has been registered as a SBR.

40K plus transfer costs.

Thanks, Mike.View attachment 5217
PM’d you too.

MMissile

Okay guys. I have a lead on a car, and the owner wants to purchase another HK-sear. I have to play the trade in my favor....if it'll be possible. I can possibly kill 2 birds with one stone.
I apologize, but have to withdraw the ad. If we don't come to terms....I'll relist at a later date. Again, I'm sorry.

Mods, please delete this thread in a bit.

AGG

Staff member
Okay guys. I have a lead on a car, and the owner wants to purchase another HK-sear. I have to play the trade in my favor....if it'll be possible. I can possibly kill 2 birds with one stone.
I apologize, but have to withdraw the ad. If we don't come to terms....I'll relist at a later date. Again, I'm sorry.

Mods, please delete this thread in a bit.

I will close this post when you advise. ;)

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.