What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HKPROSHOP The Best

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
I definitely think this type of post will also be zapped here.

Lets see? Just checking if free speech is respected here. Hkpro is a joke run by canadian clowns.

AGG

Staff member
@kurz schwartzen
We of ban island feel your pain--- it can be frustrating--- but we do not want this site to devolve into HKP. :)
This has nothing to do with free speech--- we must be above the others. ;)
Thanks for your understanding. :giggle:

Tony

Attachments

• Village of the Banned.jpg
    Village of the Banned.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2
Gotcha! just venting. Although this is pretty funny if you know German. If not google it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230118_211441_Samsung_Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118_211441_Samsung_Internet.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 26

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
No problemo--- I vented over there when I got banned. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thank you. ;)

Tony
I reported most of the nicks below to the admin, whose real name is Paul T McCain, and that got me banned (the 1st time). Everyone here remembers that Paul McCain, right?

Shortly after you got banned, I told one or two members who wanted me to install free sights to come look for me on HKProShop and got a warning, so I stopped telling them to come look for me, and still got banned (2nd time). Then they made up the story that I left the site because I wanted to be a mod and got turned down. What a bunch of clowns.

AMSDORF, Preus, Austin1776, 945Shooter, MarkML, GRoerer, ChuckF, LoneStarJack, jimholden, MarkusB, PG762.51, Camshaft, OrlandoJones, GRClark, CarpeDiem, augustine400, SemiAuto9

AGG

Staff member
AMSDORF, Preus, Austin1776, 945Shooter, MarkML, GRoerer, ChuckF, LoneStarJack, jimholden, MarkusB, PG762.51, Camshaft, OrlandoJones, GRClark, CarpeDiem, augustine400, SemiAuto9

Is he still around? 😲

Tony

Brad4065

I reported most of the nicks below to the admin, whose real name is Paul T McCain, and that got me banned (the 1st time). Everyone here remembers that Paul McCain, right?

Shortly after you got banned, I told one or two members who wanted me to install free sights to come look for me on HKProShop and got a warning, so I stopped telling them to come look for me, and still got banned (2nd time). Then they made up the story that I left the site because I wanted to be a mod and got turned down. What a bunch of clowns.

Yup....and I got banned because I told them they were stupid for banning Tony @AGG.......
Clowns......you're being generous. ;)

RobMa

Lets see? Just checking if free speech is respected here. Hkpro is a joke run by canadian clowns.
I second this, they just banned me because I wouldn't become a vendor, I only sold like six or seven things but it wasn't good enough and they wanted more money out of me.
I made another ad since I thought they were acting in breach of contract with my membership but then they turned around and that's when they banned me. They stated I would get my membership back in the beginning of the next month but I probably won't be going there anymore anyway.
The biggest thing that pissed me off is that they banned me and then a couple minutes later they unbanned me and that gave me the impression that it was an attempt at intimidation.

Last edited:

Brad4065

I second this, they just banned me because I wouldn't become a vendor, I only sold like six or seven things but it wasn't good enough and they wanted more money out of me.
I made another ad since I thought they were acting in breach of contract with my membership but then they turned around and that's when they banned me. They stated I would get my membership back in the beginning of the next month but I probably won't be going there anymore anyway.
The biggest thing that pissed me off is that they banned me and then a couple minutes later they unbanned me and that gave me the impression that it was an attempt at intimidation.
Typical :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

RobMa

Well I guess I'm gonna pay for a membership here and then set up shop, I'll have to rebuild trust with the community yet again...
I've had over 115 sales on another forum, I will have to talk to the mods here and see if it's OK to initially link to my profile there so people can look at my feedback in the hopes that I can generate a little more trust when I'm selling things here.

Guyanaman1963

Dont let it get to you brother! You know my story over there, and I finally did get a 24 hour ban… which I was told I earned! But they would not tell me which rule I broke!
M.

AGG

Staff member
Well I guess I'm gonna pay for a membership here and then set up shop, I'll have to rebuild trust with the community yet again...
I've had over 115 sales on another forum, I will have to talk to the mods here and see if it's OK to initially link to my profile there so people can look at my feedback in the hopes that I can generate a little more trust when I'm selling things here.

PM received--- PM sent. :)
If you are going to sell, please adhere to the Marketplace Rules--- do NOT link profiles to feedback--- you can just list your username and forum. :unsure:

We had a member leave because he could not sell 4 guns at one time. :rolleyes:
He had been warned not to do this, as it gave the appearance of a VENDOR, which we do NOT allow here. ;)
Space any WTS ads out over time--- do NOT list a bunch in a row--- that takes up space for those that casually want to sell. :giggle:

Tony

Last edited:

RobMa

Apparently, they found out about me bitching about them and have permanently banned me.... guess it is time to contact counsel...

jorayr97

We had a member leave because he could not sell 4 guns at one time. :rolleyes:
He had been warned not to do this, as it gave the appearance of a VENDOR, which we do NOT allow here. ;)

Tony

That member has closed up shop after his build quality was called into question on the other site.

Last edited by a moderator:

AGG

Staff member
That member has closed up shop after his build quality was called into question on the other site.

He has now put his builds on GB (search ERGE, or same username under "Sellers")--- you can judge the quality of his items there. :unsure:

Tony