What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HKPS v. HKP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guyanaman1963

Agreed!
We have an awesome site here, filled with amazing members who are knowledgeable and not afraid to share that knowledge.
Look at our members that are building stuff and posting pics of their builds…. Sharing all that knowledge to whomever wants to partake in it.
We don’t have nor should we want any of that bull crap that is infesting the other site.
We all know what goes on there and we should just keep it there.
I love being here and find this place a great stress reliever and a perfect escape From all the bad things in my daily activities.
Thanks for having me here guys!
M.

AGG

Staff member
Unbanning on HKP has been occurring--- ulterior motive (?)--- possibly. :unsure:
But I only visit there occasionally, mainly to answer questions. :)
My commitment is to HKPS and its members. ;)

Tony

RetropM

My opinion: Hopefully the unbannings can lead to more positive interactions and the greater exchange of information. That being said, I am not going to trash talk anyone on either forum nor will I try to influence anybody to join one or the other.

That's just my opinion. I don't know all the details on what happened nor do I care to know. I just know that some members who were banned there were a wealth of knowledge and their participation (should they choose) on both forums can only benefit the community.

I know that I enjoy both forums and hope to continue to do so.

Last edited:

imacad

I've experienced unethical behavior on HKP and the mods were looking to give someone a vacation but told them that wouldn't benefit me at all.
I think they're trying to reduce banning for some of the offenses and issuing warnings instead.
Obviously, ban hammer on scammers.

I like both worlds. Seeing Tony with his wild font/color customization is always enjoyable. Takes time to be that colorful. :)

RetropM

Also, FWIW, @TooSixy has been unbanned there as of today and is welcome to come back anytime if he so chooses. According to the mods there, they are trying to head in a more positive direction and reel in the overly aggressive moderation. Again, FWIW.

Last edited:

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
Got this email from Jeff (Straightgrain on HKBlow) this morning. I almost shit in my pants of laughing. PATHETIC!

They must be suffering from a lot of bad publicity / outcry to have @AGG and me banned, knowing that we were the 2 members with the highest post count on HKBlow.

I am told that he frequents this site now and his mole is still on here.

@Omega21 You can tell your "Master" to shove that email up his ASS. I am not some trash that you can pitch and dig out when it suits your needs.

Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 2.31.20 PM.png

Last edited:

RetropM

That went well... Disappointing but I am sure you have your reasons. Just know that your presence has been missed there.

imacad

That went well... Disappointing but I am sure you have your reasons. Just know that your presence has been missed there.
+1

I was on hiatus for a while doing gosh knows what then I saw that you and Tony had disappeared. Did another 2 die?

ENDER

Staff member
With the exception of the restoration of feedback, nothing over at HKP has changed. Clearly they are feeling the impact of a couple missing personalities.

imacad

I never had any real problems over there except with one member who is really a snake in the grass.
He put my MR project in jeopardy by having his contacts in Germany rat them out to BAFA on the Waffen Burke gas block group buy I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.