What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOLY GRAIL* 1 of 6 Bundeswehr Trials Heckler & Koch HK MARK 23 ASSAULT

Lamont

Staff member
I am the original importer. Original sale price was $12.5K in January of 2020 to someone on the other side of the country from where it now is. NONE of the accessories it is with now are original to the gun, it's a "made-up" package. Too bad he doesn't appear to have the documents showing it was owned by H&K's Head of Special Projects. It is import marked, he just doesn't know where to look.

AGG

Staff member
I am the original importer. Original sale price was $12.5K in January of 2020 to someone on the other side of the country from where it now is. NONE of the accessories it is with now are original to the gun, it's a "made-up" package. Too bad he doesn't appear to have the documents showing it was owned by H&K's Head of Special Projects. It is import marked, he just doesn't know where to look.

I thought so on the import marking. ;)
Appears to be a LAM 450 (longer activator switch). :unsure:

Tony

Guyanaman1963

There is a guy on the other site that resides in Germany, who claims he was the original owner. He states he sold it in 2018 exactly as you described.

I tried inviting here a year ago with no luck… go figure.
M.

Brobus

Staff member
I spoke with the current owner. He is more interested in trades rather then selling.

Lamont

Staff member
Of course he is.......
There is a guy on the other site that resides in Germany, who claims he was the original owner. He states he sold it in 2018 exactly as you described.

I tried inviting here a year ago with no luck… go figure.
M.
Yes he did. To me.

The other Mk23 I bought from him was identically stamped with "batwings" but no Bw stamp. It sold for less than $5K after extensive exposure at the same level as the Bw marked gun, so that's what the market says a used Mk23 with such a provenance is worth.

Shopping for trades with a silly price attached to the gun..... :rolleyes:

Might as well call it an "Open Casting Call" to fill the role of "sucker".

The other H&K listing of this character doubtlessly inspired this one.....

Last edited: