What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think I got the long end of the stick on this trade

andrew1182

Had a Tavor X95 with a .300blk conversion kit listed for sale and this was offered for trade on another forum. Yea. That's a done deal. LoL

Gs8p0ia.jpg

AGG

Staff member
You definitely got the better of the deal--- especially with the wood grips and extra magazines. :D
Is there a test casing envelope, maybe dated 07-11-05? ;)

Tony

andrew1182

You definitely got the better of the deal--- especially with the wood grips and extra magazines. :D
Is there a test casing envelope, maybe dated 07-11-05? ;)

Tony
Unfortunately no original box, test target or case. She cleaned up like new though. There was not even any carbon past the first ring on the piston. Shot VERY VERY little.

AGG

Staff member
Unfortunately no original box, test target or case. She cleaned up like new though. There was not even any carbon past the first ring on the piston. Shot VERY VERY little.

Will still increase in value more so than the IWI. ;)

Tony

Nra-Life-Member

Wow - You did very well!

Great looking P7 - too bad I don't see the original box or an original HK scraper but those grips and extra magazines are a solid plus!!

andrew1182

did damn well OP. That’s a beautiful pistol.

It really is. I wish I had the box and docs, but I also wish I could fly. I'll take what I got! I've got a MAJOR score inbound after the holidays. That one is one for the record books.

Last edited by a moderator:

AGG

Staff member
It really is. I wish I had the box and docs, but I also wish I could fly. I'll take what I got! I've got a MAJOR score inbound after the holidays. That one is one for the record books.

I only need one guess. ;)

Tony

xsefan

Contributing member
When you pushed that old women down the stairs, did you take her walker with the pistol? You don't want her to chase you down!

andrew1182

When you pushed that old women down the stairs, did you take her walker with the pistol? You don't want her to chase you down!

Hahaha, funny you say that.... about 4 years ago I literally got attacked by a woman in her 80's with a cane when I stopped to ask if she needed help while she was aimlessly strolling around in the middle of a busy road. She beat the shit out of my truck with that thing. I've got the video on facebook. I need to see if I can figure out how to share it, LoL. Another person stopped and video'd the whole fiasco and I was trapped between the old lady and the car behind me with nowhere to go.

andrew1182

Here's the video. Sorry about the quality but I had to video my computer screen to be able to share it, LoL.

xsefan

Contributing member
If it's any comfort to you she is and has probably been miserable for a long time. At least you can laugh at the situation now! Mostly because it's funny as f.