What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IDF optic on PDW

DRYHEAT

I had this M21 on my Tavor for years but sold that rifle to my B-I-L. Yesterday I put it on my MKE SBR and found out I really like it.
mih3jLO.jpg

The MEPRO is always ready to go, no batteries, no switches, and built like a tank. Those IDF guys do know their sh*t.
lSExHvA.jpg

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
I had this M21 on my Tavor for years but sold that rifle to my B-I-L. Yesterday I put it on my MKE SBR and found out I really like it.
The MEPRO is always ready to go, no batteries, no switches, and built like a tank. Those IDF guys do know their sh*t.

Me likey. :giggle:

Tony

ghoulardi

eh, to me that's equivariant of putting high octane gas in an old clunker like a Pacer or Mavrick, it's just way, way too much "over kill".

those gun were designed to be self-defense weapon, small and compact to engage targets at 50 meters or less. now that thing looks like you are trying to make it like some kind of twisted sniper rifle with that bulky sight

crap, I am able to hit a man-size silhouette target more than several times at 40 meters way by just pointing the gun at the target without using the sights.

so, I guess I'm the only one here that gives that a big thumbs down

Last edited:

DRYHEAT

JK. Most of the shooting I do in AZ is desert* off-roading with the Jeep taking an assortment of arms plus steel targets. With 5.56 vs 9mm it is fun for me to see how far away I can hit something. Optics make it less of a waste of ammo for me and friends & family.
My wife likes the M16 better than any of my 9mm stuff. Although she did like the UZI SMG with the .22 kit. A lot.

*AZ will close the desert to shooting during fire season