What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a number, right?

ORL-LLC

@AGG
Tony, you are starting to sound like me, showing your age.

SP89 prototypes (5 imported) that I am aware of--- displayed at the HK booth at SHOT SHOW in 1988,

AGG

Staff member
@AGG
Tony, you are starting to sound like me, showing your age.

SP89 prototypes (5 imported) that I am aware of--- displayed at the HK booth at SHOT SHOW in 1988,

Just what I heard. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The 1980's were great. 😀

Tony

ORL-LLC

And anyone that says they Remember the '70's
WASN'T THERE :)

Guyanaman1963

I was there... Saturday night Fever?!? Long Hair and the blown out , brushed back hair styles... The “DA” they called it!
I loved the 70’s! 😂
M.

Hk-USPC-40

I remember those $7 Concerts
REO STYX Nugent MotorHead Black Sabbath/Ozzy etc.
In 1979 I was 13 years old
Damn I'm Getting OLD..

AGG

Staff member
Couldnt agree with you more my brother! Its all in your mind Or the way you choose to act! My wife says I’m still 16 and she she tried grounding me the other day! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I pouted and walked off!!! :cool::cool::cool:
M.

Teenagers. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Hk-USPC-40

It might just be a number but after having my twin brother pass 2 1/2 months ago I feel like I'm due.. SOON..
Man I really miss the old days.. Just Memories.. Just like the $225 P7M8, $600 USP45T with UTL & can + $335 USPc357
That hasn't been but a little more than 20+ years, I was 35 back then.. Wish I had those H&Ks back now.. Darn it..

You're Grounded!! Really? THANKS HaHa!! Back to Bed Then!! No Work or Play = That Works for me DEAR!! Doesn't Pay Very Much Though..

Power is out @ Kroger.. Phone out too = Son walked home this morning, Ordered Hardee's which used to be Burger Chef back in the old days..
Decent breakfast for $5ea.. Now time for my meds = two types of insulin injections + pills for kidney infection & headaches & heart etc etc

What a Drag it is getting OLD..

AGG

Staff member
It might just be a number but after having my twin brother pass 2 1/2 months ago I feel like I'm due.. SOON..
Man I really miss the old days.. Just Memories.. Just like the $225 P7M8, $600 USP45T with UTL & can + $335 USPc357
That hasn't been but a little more than 20+ years, I was 35 back then.. Wish I had those H&Ks back now.. Darn it..

You're Grounded!! Really? THANKS HaHa!! Back to Bed Then!! No Work or Play = That Works for me DEAR!! Doesn't Pay Very Much Though..

Power is out @ Kroger.. Phone out too = Son walked home this morning, Ordered Hardee's which used to be Burger Chef back in the old days..
Decent breakfast for $5ea.. Now time for my meds = two types of insulin injections + pills for kidney infection & headaches & heart etc etc

You will be around for a long while. ;)

Tony

Guyanaman1963

Youre alright Gary! Getting old is not that bad.... it’s actually pretty cool at times. I have all these beautiful young ladies hold the door open for me and always giving me a friendly smile! ... Uloke what they do to @AGG ... the run for the hills when they see that lecherous smile! 😂 🤣 😅.... just kidding Tony!:cool:
Young men call me sir and uncle and are very courteous to the ”man with the grey in his beard”!!! 😂
Its not bad and I try to do it gracefully just like you!
You hang in there brother... I’m rooting for you!
M.

Hk-USPC-40

I've been married 38 years myself..
I get called Sir too now @ 55..
Call me Dude!! Please..

Have you ever wondered if on these forums & a guy stops posting & is just gone..
If maybe He had died & no one even knew about it..
OR he sold his Hk & just moved on.. Bought a Glock maybe.. Haha!!
Laugh while you can boys:ROFLMAO:
Gonna go fry up some meat & make spaghettis & meat balls..
Gotta at least eat..

Guyanaman1963

I've been married 38 years myself..
I get called Sir too now @ 55..
Call me Dude!! Please..

Have you ever wondered if on these forums & a guy stops posting & is just gone..
If maybe He had died & no one even knew about it..
OR he sold his Hk & just moved on.. Bought a Glock maybe.. Haha!!
Laugh while you can boys:ROFLMAO:
Gonna go fry up some meat & make spaghettis & meat balls..
Gotta at least eat..
Carrying those 2 USPc YOU ARE A DUDE!!! ;) ;) ;)
M.