What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late B-Day gift.

MMissile

Went to my best-friend/FFL's store today for lunch. We did our usual BSing, and he told me "I got something for your birthday, late, but Happy Birthday!" 3 NOS mags from the 80's. 2-steel 91's and a 25-round 93. YES!! I used to buy lots of HK stuff from the store they were purchased at.

HK NOS mags 2.jpg
HK NOS mags.jpg

Last edited:

MMissile

When we were talking in his office, some guy bought my last HK91. It was a beauty. Earlier in the week, another guy bought a mint P9S target model I had there. Gotta take some more guns to his shop, this week. He sold everything I had there.

Since the latest ramblings from the WH, the only handguns he had there, were cheap revolvers and used handguns. When he gets in 15-30 handguns in a delivery, they're gone in 24 hours. People know what days he gets deliveries, and what time they're checked into inventory for display/sale. It's fun to watch.

Hk-USPC-40

Happy Birthday Mike..(y)

Enjoy those soon to be hard to find magazines..
I'm thinking an AR-15 Lower will be my next purchase IF I can find one..
Anderson Lowers seem to be the easiest to find lately, They are just across the Ohio River in KY..