What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest HK purchase?

AGG

Staff member
My FFL took in a couple HK rifles these week. I missed-out on the diamond/ smoking deal 93, but purchased an unfired HK94-A2 today. Mint, with one mag and a sling. HK HK94 marked. Pictures to come, soon.

Awesome acquisition. ;)

Tony

MMissile

Probably won't get any till later in the week. Busy week. I put this one in lay-away. Doesn't cost me anything, and I'd like to get my stuff sold first.

Hk-USPC-40

Congrats Mike..
Pics or it didn't happen..
Glad others worlds are going on..
I can't even get a ride..

Ride to store anyone?

MMissile

Man, I really think positive things for you. I'm not on here so much for awhile, but when I do....I check on your progress.

Hk-USPC-40

Chief of Polices Wife took Me to the Store..
Thanks Melody!!
I'm OK & Getting Better..

Is That a 70 Charger??
My Buddy Ron has a 69 RT with the 440 Magnum..
I painted it for him in the late 80s
IIRC He Paid $400 for it..
Still looks Darn Good Too!!
NOTE: Factory Sunroof & Landau Top
2019 Photo @ Lamping Park Pre Covid 19
69 RT.jpg

MMissile

69 Charger. Factory sunroof! Nice and rare....
Very happy to hear you're ok....and feeling better.

AGG

Staff member
Chief of Polices Wife took Me to the Store..
Thanks Melody!!
I'm OK & Getting Better..

Is That a 70 Charger??
My Buddy Ron has a 69 RT with the 440 Magnum..
I painted it for him in the late 80s
IIRC He Paid $400 for it..
Still looks Darn Good Too!!
NOTE: Factory Sunroof & Landau Top
2019 Photo @ Lamping Park Pre Covid 19

Glad that you are feeling better--- awesome paint work. :)

Tony

CIH8240

My FFL took in a couple HK rifles these week. I missed-out on the diamond/ smoking deal 93, but purchased an unfired HK94-A2 today. Mint, with one mag and a sling. HK HK94 marked. Pictures to come, soon.
Congrats on the new gun!

UltraFudd

Somewhere between here & Shangri-La is an SP5L (waits for boos, hisses, old vegetables and the flaming mystery bag on my doorstep) with my name on the tag.

Here’s the thing; I’ve got the HK pistols I want, and a few more. I’m out of the rifle game due to failed knees. Try to hump through the woods or to a 600 yard line to pull targets. Never fancied shotguns, spent most of my life as a pistolero.

I got into the SBR world with a SP5K to SP5K-PDW by MM, SP5, UMP and Z5RS old school setup plus a FN P90 semi SBR.

The SP5L was a niche which gives me a longer barrel and more velocity at 100, my limit to asking friends to post targets. Plus, I have both an A2 and A3 stock along with spare MLI forend, so the build will only cost the price of an optic.

So, I’m looking forward to it and especially to the guys who go “what the hell is that thing”?

Why; It’s a Heckler and Koch MP5 system rifle. I’ve got four. Wanna try one? 😁

Bestiller

I want one just to do a Hk34 build and have people at the range ask “what the hell is that and where can I get one?”

UltraFudd

Don’t remember if I posted a pic, so here goes:

91C14D57-25C9-4E20-9BF7-2C4FE2572198.jpeg

Took it to the range Saturday. Got my Holosun 507c-x2 sighted in.
Here’s a 25 yard pic of a 30 round mag of duty ammo, Winchester 147gr Ranger T (RA9T). Same stuff I use to qualify with.
Next week I’m going to plug in the Omega 9K and see if she shifts any. Gun was rock solid, burned a hundred out of the stash!

2B53F7F9-4A5E-4582-811F-2020F579A635.jpeg
Once I got the Holosun dialed in, then I adjusted the green laser so they co-align at 25 yds. It’s really sweet because you get red dot right on top of the front sight and the outer ring meshes with the steel ring around the sight.

Now I’m waiting for the group buy to come in later this summer. Already got the trigger housing on the way. Contoured grip, old school SEF. All my binary guns use that pack and housing, but different (not Franklin’s) safety.

UltraFudd

@UltraFudd thats a good looking set up.
Great shooting. I have been considering a Holosun or an EoTech, but I want one with the 3x magnifier as well.
Looks godd with good shooting!
M

Well, if you ever want to get an eotech, I’ve got an EXPS 3-0 and EOTECH 3X flip-to-side magnifier sitting in my safe looking for a good home. PM me for details if you’re interested.

Fudd